PDA

View Full Version : CatCrazyLady????? YOO HOO?

sirrahbed
05-31-2004, 08:54 PM
Where are you??? Did a tornado take you to Kansas??? Or...worse yet...are you......:eek: offline:confused: :eek:
I have been....uh....picking on you...oh...just a tiny bit....and you are not here to get back at me!!!!!
where the heck are you??? Hope you are OK and having a nice memorial day with hubby and kiddies:)

kimlovescats
05-31-2004, 11:04 PM
Hmmm, was wondering why there wasn't a rebuttle from CCL myself! Did you see my latest comment on this thread?
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=718644#post718644

:D

sirrahbed
06-01-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Hmmm, was wondering why there wasn't a rebuttle from CCL myself! :D
Yup I saw that thread and your rebuttle - got me worrying about CCL - hope all is well - now I feel BAD for picking on her...well...not TOO badly! :D :D
Will have to add "chronic whinusitis" to the furminology dictionary straight away!! !!! Good one. Of course, it does NOT apply to ME:rolleyes:

catcrazylady
06-01-2004, 06:15 AM
I'm here now! I have been dodging tornadoes, thunderstorms, and bad winds for most of the weekend and I'm SICK of it! Way too much lightning to be online, flooded basement, and just general storm panic! Lets just say my world has been a little *electrifying* this weekend!
GEESH, I'm glad that is over!

Thanks for worrying about me though. It's nice to know that you noticed me missing. Now I must go see what smart remarks the whiner has made about me!

catmandu
06-01-2004, 08:59 AM
The Found cats are glad that , unlike Dorothy , you are still in Kansas! Although , I am sure that Cats would love OZ!

kimlovescats
06-01-2004, 09:44 AM
Glad you are safe too, CCL! We had a bad few hours, waiting and wondering with the TV on until about 2am, but luckily the worst of it went just north of us ... this time!!!:rolleyes:

jazzcat
06-01-2004, 12:08 PM
Glad you are okay too.

We had a few bad storms here. I had three cats in bed with me about 3:30am Monday morning. Poor Ripley shed a pound of hair out of fear.