PDA

View Full Version : Overprotective Parents.... <rant>

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-31-2004, 08:52 PM
Okay... be prepared for a useless teenage rant.

I have started hanging out with my friend Anne and my other guy friend Jesse at the park in our city at night, from about 5pm-9pm everyday... it's a blast. Well the cologne Jesse wears smells REALLY good so I smelled my shirt and I was like "Oooh! I smell like Jesse." and my mom and dad are like, "Why would you smell like Jesse?" I said, "He put his arm on my shoulder." And they looked at each other, then me and said, "He shouldn't be putting his arm around you."

:mad:

I yelled, "GIVE ME A BREAK!" and went back upstairs.

Grr... he did it because he thought it would be funny to see what my dad would do, he was waiting in the parking lot for me... Hehe... I have to say I didn't mind, but it was all fun and games. Why don't parents understand????

Moose
05-31-2004, 09:13 PM
I can understand where your coming from ... and where your parents are coming from. To them, you're still their little girl ... and I hate to say it, but it will be that way for many years to come. ;)

They only do it because they love you, and they don't want anything to happen to you. It's a typical parental response to ... --gasp-- ... BOYS! ;):p

Get used to it, sweetie. ;)

sirrahbed
05-31-2004, 09:26 PM
what Moose said:)

GoldenRetrLuver
05-31-2004, 09:37 PM
Ha. Trust me Meggers, I know exactly where you're coming from. But remember, they don't mean to get on your bad side, they love you, and want to make sure nothing bad happens to you.

Take it from another teen. ;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-31-2004, 10:26 PM
The worst thing Jesse has ever done to me was either lifting me three feet off the ground or tickling my knees so I almost fell backwards down the wet slide... :p... so MAYBE... JUST MAYBE... I have a little crush on Jesse?

apcrs5122
05-31-2004, 11:39 PM
Ah, Meg, I know exactly what you mean;) I guess I understand where they're coming from, but it still sucks:p I had a really weird dream last night, and it was kind of like this! Scary, huh?;)