PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo!!! :)

NoahsMommy
05-31-2004, 01:38 PM
I'm sure to most people this thread will seem dumb, especially with most of you just getting OUT of school for the summer. ;)

I'll be registering for summer semester tomorrow morning (or midnight tonight) and that will be that much closer and will better my GPA a little bit (I'm SO getting an A!!).

I learned that I'll need about 6 more classes before I can apply for the nursing program at Moorpark, but then after I have those classes done, I'll have to wait at least a year and a half until I get accepted into it. (Its the best program in CA)

So, I decided to use that time working towards my goal of earning my PhD in psych. I've decided to attend CSUCI (Cal State Un. Channel Islands)...its a newer school, originally the sister school of CSUN (Cal State Un. Northridge) to obtain my BA. Its kind of neat, because it was formerly Camarillo State Hospital, a place for the mentally handicapped. Kind of fitting for my major, huh?

Two of my co-workers attend this school for their excellent Biology programs. They both love the school, especially for its small class size...about 10 students! That is going to be really neat!

Anyway, I feel good about school and just wanted to share. After being so sick and getting hopeless about my future, these small things make me happy.

YAY! :D

Moose
05-31-2004, 01:44 PM
Oh yay, I'm so happy for you. :)

Good luck with your classes! :D

moosmom
05-31-2004, 02:39 PM
WAY TO GO KELLY!!!!

You're going to make a great nurse! ;)

KYS
05-31-2004, 02:51 PM
GOOD FOR YOU!!! Being a Nurse is hard work,
but a wonderful rewarding
profession. I am also happy for you. :D

Killearn Kitties
05-31-2004, 03:43 PM
Well done you! I'm very happy for you. :D

Miss Meow
05-31-2004, 04:15 PM
You go, girl!

I know you'll do well with your study, so good luck and hope it all works out for you :)

sirrahbed
05-31-2004, 07:24 PM
Good for you Kelly! It IS very exciting to have a goal in mind and to be actually working on it:D ..especially like you said after being so sick and now getting to see some progress.
Hooray!!!!

zippy-kat
05-31-2004, 08:05 PM
Great news Kelly! I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Let me know if you need any help! :)

gini
06-01-2004, 11:06 AM
Kelly, no matter what you put your mind to - you will be a huge success!

Getting that "A" will be a piece of cake for you.

Big hugs and congratulations!

CountryWolf07
06-01-2004, 01:03 PM
AWESOME Kelly!

NO - it's not dumb! :) I know a couple who are going to summer classes..

Go for it!

NoahsMommy
06-04-2004, 01:10 PM
:) Thanks guys. Your encouragment helps a lot. :)