PDA

View Full Version : Three cheers for the Wisdom Tooth Diet

Sirrahsim
05-30-2004, 09:36 PM
Just thought I'd give a little update. I have almost all of the feeling back in my lower lip and chin. I will still occasionally get tingling all along those nerves, but it's better than being numb. I can eat a small amount of hard foods, french fries go down particularly easy:rolleyes: :D I start back to work tomorrow and I think the worst is all gone. I spat out a small blod clot last night, but there hasn't been an increase in pain, so I guess it was't one of the major clots.

AND Most exciting news:
Due to my forced diet of soft and liquid foods I have dropped from 150lbs down to 143 lbs in the last week. Go me:) only 18lbs to go until I'm at my goal weight:)

sirrahbed
05-30-2004, 10:29 PM
Glad you are feeling better! PawPaw asked about you today:) GREAT about the weight you wanted to lose - heck of a way to do it - but at least now you have a *jumpstart* on it:D
hmmmm...my wisdom teeth are already gone so what can I do:eek: Get dentures? http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/1.gif
PS - kitty pictures are in Cat General (long weekend patio and twin meatloaves)

apcrs5122
05-30-2004, 10:35 PM
Glad you're feeling better! I'm so scared about wisdom teeth. My sister had all four of hers pulled, and they were impacted. I really hope I don't get them, or I won't have to have them taken out.

slleipnir
05-31-2004, 09:57 AM
Glad you're feeling better :D You're lucky, I was living on instant mashed potatoes for the longest time...T-T After I was feeling better though, ribs were good. Went down really easy too. I lost some weight too :D I was happy about that.

Steffi N
05-31-2004, 07:17 PM
I am glad you are feeling better. :)