PDA

View Full Version : Acting weird?

Cookiebaker
05-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Is PT acting strange for anybody else?? It's very slow, and having trouble downloading pages. :( I'm so addicted, and I just NEED my "fix" ;) :p I don't know if it's our internet connection or something else.

GoldenRetrLuver
05-30-2004, 08:56 PM
It's very slow for me too, Anna..I tried closing the window, and starting up again, and it helped some. The server must be busy, or overloaded.

I've also noticed that Pet Talk has been moving kind of slow, lately..hope people get back to posting soon! :p

binka_nugget
05-30-2004, 09:01 PM
Everything's working a-okay for me:)

apcrs5122
05-30-2004, 09:57 PM
It was working fine on my computer, but now my sister's laptop is hooked up to the internet connection. She's been having problems with it, she thinks there might be a virus on it.
Now, here on PT, all of the animated smileys and avatars don't move. Like this smiley-:eek:- is stuck with just black dots for eyes, this smiley-:p- is stuck with it's tounge out, and this smiley-:rolleyes:- is stuck with it's eyes looking down:( And I can't tell if avatars are animated or not.
I'm not sure if it's PT (probably not) or the computer. My bet's on the computer:p

bluekat
05-31-2004, 04:25 PM
Its not slow for me...but I have been having some problems with it for awhile now. Whenever I try to post it tells me that I'm not signed in.

Kfamr
05-31-2004, 04:38 PM
It's been working fine since I got home. Sometimes it'll get slower though, but I figured it was just my computer.