PDA

View Full Version : Ginger says HI

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-30-2004, 12:55 PM
Ginger is my most recent TNR, and Kissy is my "resident stray".

They have obviously decided that my patio table makes a great bed:

http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v153/JulieBahrain/AllyandConnor/CIMG0193.jpg

Here is also a short video of Ginger saying "HELLO" to all his friends on Pet Talk. He is SUCH a talkative little boy, and so sweet! (TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS).

:o Sorry for posting so many pics & videos - just got a new camera!!

sirrahbed
05-30-2004, 01:07 PM
Hi Ginger!!!! You are a sweet and handsome fella! It is hard to hear you meowing over that water sound. What IS that? a fountain??:eek:

Julie - quit apologizing and go keep posting, silly:D I will be back later for more!!:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-30-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Hi Ginger!!!! You are a sweet and handsome fella! It is hard to hear you meowing over that water sound. What IS that? a fountain??:eek:

Julie - quit apologizing and go keep posting, silly:D I will be back later for more!!:D

Yep -it's a water feature! I couldn't switch it off as I would have had to go past Ginger to get the the switch, and then he would have ran away!

rg_girlca
05-30-2004, 01:23 PM
Aww Ginger and Kissy look so content laying there on your patio table.

Please don't be sorry for posting pictures and video. Don't you know by now.........THAT'S WHAT WE WANT TO SEE!!!!.......:D
It really makes my day to come on here and see pictures of everyones gorgeous, adorable, handsome, pretty, cute and sleepy kitties. :)
Everytime my son hears me going, "AWWWWWWWW", I hear him say, "Ah, Mom must be looking at peoples cats again."

Barbara
05-30-2004, 01:32 PM
Hi Ginger, nice to meet you. You mew like our Tigris. First "Meeow" then "mew".
The first translates to "hurry up!!!!" (with food or clening the litterbox or....) the second "if you please...":D

CatMama78
05-30-2004, 01:57 PM
What are you saying Ginger - acknowledge your beauty?? We see, we see!

kimlovescats
05-30-2004, 10:52 PM
How adorable! I love kitties that have lots to talk about!:D

Uabassoon
05-31-2004, 12:41 AM
Aww they are both so cute!

jazzcat
05-31-2004, 11:46 AM
OMG, Ginger is such a cutie. I love how talky he is and he's so little. What a doll!

manda_moo87
05-31-2004, 12:53 PM
Awwww...:D Hello handsome Ginger boy! What a beautiful voice you have!

NoahsMommy
05-31-2004, 12:55 PM
What a cute little twosome!!

I love seeing where kitties like to lay. They look so comfy and regal sitting up there. :)

Killearn Kitties
05-31-2004, 02:40 PM
Hi Ginger! What a cutie. :D