PDA

View Full Version : Bad Kitties Video!

catcrazylady
05-30-2004, 07:58 AM
Again Pepper Jack is a bad kitty in the early morning! This is a three part video so I will post the whole early morning scene in three posts.

This is self explanitory!

catcrazylady
05-30-2004, 07:59 AM
Pete wanted to play but it turned ugly quickly!

catcrazylady
05-30-2004, 08:01 AM
Pepper continued to shred his paper prey.

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-30-2004, 08:53 AM
What a kind Meowmie you are, giving Pepper that nice kitty toy!!

Pete looks so tiny nexy to him. (And he would give Edwina some competition in the "hissing like a snake" competition!)

bluekat
05-30-2004, 10:21 AM
:eek: That poor roll of paper towel!:p LOL
What a nawtee boy Pepper was, but so cute!:D

trayi52
05-30-2004, 10:50 AM
Pepper Jack, I hope you are loving that new paper towl toy! How cute Pete, you were so brave, but maybe mommy can give you a roll of paper towels of your own!

Great videos, I love the one where Pete trys to stand his ground, and hisses at Pepper Jack. Kind of made me think of a Vampire movie I seen once. Ahhhhh, don't you just love cats, who needs to buy expensive toys, when a roll of paper towls, a box, or just a wad of paper will do!

Thanks for the videos, they were great!

Willie:)

catmandu
05-30-2004, 10:59 AM
I am going to have to start , bringing Popcorn , into the Computer Room , as I love to see , all these Movies! And that roll of towels wa obviously defective , and Pete , was just pointing , it out!

catmandu
05-30-2004, 11:00 AM
OOps I meant Pepper Jack , thr Hero Cat!

Barbara
05-30-2004, 11:15 AM
What a good kitty you have, protecting you from that BAD BAD paper towel:D

sirrahbed
05-30-2004, 11:33 AM
TRILOGY OF PEPPER JACK :D :D This is *almost* as good as my movies!!:D He needs a more exotic screen name though....SO CUTE!!!! I am loving these videos!! Like Gary - I need to start bringing my popcorn when I come to PT!!:D

CatMama78
05-30-2004, 11:38 AM
Ahahahahahaha - so cute. Pepper Jack, do not fret - tearing up the paper towel roll seems to be kitty mantra....kitties of the world, shred! Oh and it's not nice to hiss you two:p

jazzcat
05-30-2004, 12:33 PM
LOL!!! I love the hiss!!!:D

cubby31682
05-30-2004, 06:22 PM
I don't see a bad Peper Jack, I see a very bad roll of paper towel that was trying to attack your floors.

kimlovescats
05-30-2004, 10:45 PM
Oh my goodness... I LOVE IT!!!!! :D :D :D If I didn't know better, I'd think that was my Dexter! Dexter's kitchen nawteeness is usually tearing open a loaf of bread though!!!:eek:

catnapper
05-31-2004, 08:57 AM
ROTFLMBO!!!!

That is the funniest video I've ever seen! Finally--- we have footage of cats attacking paper! They always look SO innocent after the fact. I bet this video will be used in court cases throughout the world as proof that cats can and will attack unsuspecting rolls of paper!

Catboy123
05-31-2004, 09:13 AM
id' be mad at him, lats 2 dollars worthe of paper:mad: ....... but how can you stay mad at that face:) my cats play the cute card all the time and i fall for it:rolleyes:

tuxluvr
05-31-2004, 09:59 AM
NEWSFLASH: Bounty quickly abandons the paper towels made from recycled ground up used catnip mousie toys after an unfortunate mishap when the only prototype was accidentally sold to a random kitty owner in Kentucky!

SEE FILM ON PETTALK!

:rolleyes:

sirrahbed
05-31-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by tuxluvr
NEWSFLASH: Bounty quickly abandons the paper towels made from recycled ground up used catnip mousie toys after an unfortunate mishap when the only prototype was accidentally sold to a random kitty owner in Kentucky!

SEE FILM ON PETTALK!

http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/1.gif

I think some of those rolls have also been sold in Japan and elsewhere and the evidence has been posted previously - now finally on VIDEOTAPE from Kentucky. I suspect they are also recycling the stuff in toilet paper as well. :D

AmberLee
05-31-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
...I bet this video will be used in court cases throughout the world as proof that cats can and will attack unsuspecting rolls of paper!

I beg your pardon. Are you SURE the Paper Towel Roll (PTR) didn't instigate it? For all we know, it could be a rouge or even feral PTR which snuck into this poor PTer's home, intent on doing damage (possibly mahem! or a terriorist act!) and poor sweet Pepper Jack is so busy defending his sweet Meowmy that he can't give his side an adequate defense. Where, oh where, is Cataholic when we NEED her?

P.S. Has the PTR been tested for anthrax, or other biological type infiltration? I still think Pepper Jack's the hero here.

NoahsMommy
05-31-2004, 02:25 PM
ha ha!!! Too cute!! :D

What my kitties would do for that whole roll of towels!! They'd be in heaven!!!

catcrazylady
06-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Good Grief! I hide out from storms for a couple of days and you all have ME being the bad guy and that little bratty boy Pepper Jack being a hero!! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif
The *terrorist* who planted the paper towels on the floor was none other than the *Pete Monster*! I saw it myself so it is possible that he attempted to set PJ up with this whole thing but as we have all seen he didn't get to play with it because PJ claimed it as his. All that nasty hissing and swatting was for nothing so his plan backfired. BROTHERS! GEESH!

These two are always into something and when it settles down their little sister sneaks in and does her damage!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

I love my bratty babies!