PDA

View Full Version : Anna had a little fun of her own..

CountryWolf07
05-30-2004, 01:33 AM
She ran away.. from escaping through the gate's door - - My dad's fault, but, it only lasted for 10 minutes.. thankfully! When I caught up with her, I told her to come over, and she acted like she was happy and ran over to me, then half way, she sprints to the opposite direction and she's running like crazy and her tongue's hanging out and she was ONE happy husky. She came back in the backyard on her own - and she came up to me and just sat next to me and I just petted her and I just told her "Don't do that again".. LOL. Silly girl.

EssTer
05-30-2004, 07:09 AM
Silly pup! It's good she didnt run far away and now she's home, safe...;)

CountryWolf07
05-30-2004, 09:25 AM
She knows where home is - so luckily, she knows where to go.. so I'm thankful for that.

Andiphant
05-30-2004, 09:19 PM
Huey had a similar adventure recently. Apparently the gate wasn't shut all the way and he pushed it open (probably to his great surprise!) I was actually asleep and my very nice neighbor came and told me Huey was running up and down the street and he followed her home and he ran right in the front door. He was panting and had the biggest smile on his face, then he kept crying like he was asking to go out there again! Crazy huskies.
Glad to hear yours made it back home safely too!!

Glacier
05-30-2004, 09:58 PM
Don't ya just love that keep-away game? :rolleyes: It's Bandit's personal favorite too! It's been a long time since he escaped, but when he does we don't even chase him anymore. The more we follow him, the farther from home he goes. Fortunately, we live in an area where the isn't too much traffic. He usually just goes down the road and rolls in the neighbor's horse pen!