PDA

View Full Version : Tabbys are the Best Cats in history

Raz_Taz_88
11-07-2000, 08:37 PM
i have a cat named ChaucerHes 8 years old and such a big teddy bear. just htis year we found out that he is Diabetic and needs 2 shots a day. Chaucer is the Best kitty in the wourld hes soooo nice. Ilove him soo much go get a Tabby the Best kind of kittys you could Get

tatsxxx11
11-07-2000, 10:29 PM
Chaucer sounds very special!!! I just love Tabby's too. My "Mr. B" is about the same age and is like a big teddy bear too. You are very lucky to have each other. It sounds like you have a wonderful, loving, family. I am sorry he was diagnosed with diabetes, but try not to worrry. I am sure Chaucer will do very well on his medication. So many kittys do. Give him a big hug and kiss. And welcome to the forum!! Send us a pic of Chauer if you can!

carrie
08-17-2001, 08:04 PM
We had a beautiful Silver Tabby called Rover, well, I say we, I really mean I found him, starving and flea ridden and "gave" him to my Dad as a birthday present! I was only 13 and my Dad has always insisted that he is not an animal person. Rover took ages to feel at home, about 3 seconds, and as soon as Dad opened his mouth to order this creature from his house this scrap of a thing used his last burst of energy to claw his way up Dad's trouser leg and jumper to fall asleep on his shoulder. I didn't see a lot of Rover over the next few weeks as he was either resting on Dad's shoulder (Dad would then feel obliged to go into his bedroom so the cat wasn't disturbed!!) or there was a total panic as he had vanished (Dad had taken him to the vet and wasn't going to admit to that!).
By the time he was a constant in the house he would leave food, toys, cuddles... anything...if Dad said his name. Dad wouldn't go to bed unless Rover had shown his face and Rover could retrieve, search and find his ball (hence the name!). None of this, according to Dad, was any of Dad's doing. Funnily enough we didn't believe Dad especially when we could creep up on him and watch him during training sessions!!

4 feline house
08-17-2001, 09:07 PM
Carrie - ROFL!

TheAntiPam
08-17-2001, 09:52 PM
Nothing like an ol' softie in the house... of the human or 4-legged kind! ;)

zippy-kat
08-18-2001, 01:47 AM
Chaucer!

What a dignified name and your kitty certainly sounds dignified!