PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to CT!!!

moosmom
05-29-2004, 11:25 AM
After having been rejected by places I applied to for jobs, I've been pretty bummed out lately about the stinking job prospects around here. I have NO social life whatsoever. I don't go out anywhere. My life consists of working as many hours as possible at BB&B, coming home, sending out resumes, and, well you get the picture.

I asked my SIL to borrow some frequent flyer miles. I've worked out my schedule at BB&B so I won't miss any more days than I usually do, and I'm LEAVING ON A JET PLANE!!!

I'm flying out of Detroit on Thursday, June 3rd and will land in CT that night at 10:47 p.m.

My best friend who I miss terribly, will be picking me up at the airport. I haven't seen her or my daughter in over a year!! I'm going to surprize her Friday at lunch. She knows absolutely nothing of my plans.

I'm so happy. I think this is the break I've needed for sometime. I was originally supposed to go for a week in January, but I knew it was going to kill me financially to miss any work days. This way, I keep my schedule, and bunch my usual days off together for a nice 4 day weekend!!! :D :D

I'll make sure I bring my camera.

Barbara
05-29-2004, 02:20 PM
Wow Donna, that sounds like a gorgeous idea:) Just what you need.

I am looking forward so much meeting Sara at Tuesday- I think I can understand your feelings.

Have a great time and enjoy your break:) :) :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-29-2004, 02:24 PM
Donna, I have been job-hunting for 6 months, so I sympathise!

YOU deserve this break SO MUCH - hope you have a fantastic time!!!

(((HUGS)))

Julie

lynnestankard
05-29-2004, 04:48 PM
Donna I'm soooo pleased for you. Have a wonderful visit. Enjoy :D :D {{{Hugs}}}

Lynne

carole
05-29-2004, 11:47 PM
Have a wonderful trip Donna, YOU DESERVE IT, you go girl, and live it up!!!!!.

Uabassoon
05-29-2004, 11:51 PM
Have fun on your trip!

davidpizzica
05-29-2004, 11:59 PM
Oh, Donnna! What a terrific break this will be for you! I can't of anyone more deserving of this. All I ask is when you fly over Pittsburgh, give me a big wave! LOL LOL!!

ramanth
05-30-2004, 06:59 PM
Have a great trip dear! :D

shais_mom
05-30-2004, 09:56 PM
Have a fabulous Trip!

NoahsMommy
05-31-2004, 12:22 PM
How wonderful, Donna!! Won't your daughter be so excited to see you! :)

Enjoy your much deserved get away....and be sure to tell us all the details! I've only driven through CT.

Have fun!! :D

Steffi N
05-31-2004, 07:20 PM
Donna, have a happy and safe trip and enjoy the time with your friend and your daughter.

Lillycat
06-08-2004, 06:14 PM
well, how was the trip? any pictures?