PDA

View Full Version : Guess who we saw tonight???

4 Dog Mother
05-28-2004, 10:20 PM
Carl and I took 4 of our 5 dogs to the dogpark tonight which is not at all unusual but we found some people we were not expecting to see yet. Yes some FLORIDIANS had invaded our park! I knew the minute I saw those 3 Blond/red/tan dogs who was there even before I saw the truck and the people. KayAnn, her dad and Lauren had come over from the campground so that Simba, Nala and Honey could have a run before settling down for the night. And I ALMOST grabbed the camera before we left but figured there would be no dogs but ours out there since it was Friday night before a holiday weekend and a little later than normal for our trip out.

So no pictures to show you all though from what Kay Ann said before she left she has almost 300 from their trip up and tonight at the dog park.

And Duke if you are reading this, Simba is being hit on by two other MALE dogs - my Taggert and Jack. I am not sure what is up with this male thing but neither of my dogs would leave Simba alone - which is really weird for my independent terriers who would rather be out hunting and sniffing than bothering with other dogs. We even had to put Taggert on a leash because he would not leave SimSim alone.

It was great seeing Kay and her dad again and meeting Lauren. We may be seeing them again tomorrow but it depends on when they go out. Carl's sister is coming from Columbus to see her great-niece and Rob is coming from Cincy so it all depends.

But we will see them all on Sunday - can't wait!

aly
05-28-2004, 10:23 PM
How exciting! What a nice surprise :) So glad you guys got to see each other before the big day. Can't wait for the pics :)

wolf_Q
05-28-2004, 10:27 PM
Awesome! Tell them hi for me on Sunday! Wish I could have been there!

MariaM
05-28-2004, 11:43 PM
That's cool! I haven't met any of my fellow PT'ers

dukedogsmom
05-29-2004, 08:32 AM
That is so funny! At least I know Duke isn't so weird after all, I guess. I am so jealous because I wanted to come up there so bad! I'll make it one day.