PDA

View Full Version : -sigh- Horrible night...(vent)

slleipnir
05-28-2004, 09:23 PM
Man. What a night. Sorry for whining but I need to get it off my chest. Whining is a lot of fun, you know. lol kidding.

It started out fine. I was suppose to go away this weekend but couldn't cause my mom is sick. A little disappointed, but what can you do. I had to go into work tonight, which was fine. It was my last friday night because trivia was ending (I work in a bar as a waitress) My mom was also working because she needs to because of how busy it is.

I get in, and it was pretty full. Usually it only gets busy around 7 or so, but there were a lot from when I started. Anyway, soon enough it was PACKED. I mean you couldn't stop for 1 second, and even then you were rushed to get everything done. (there are 3 people on for the place) So anyway, we're all running maddly off our feet, when my 10 yr old niece calls looking for me. She was crying so I asked whats wrong. Her mom and her boyfriend were fighting (they've been at it a lot lately I guess) and it REALLY scares her. I told her I'd go get her, but it was hard because of how busy we were.

I get out there, and shes standing with a lady from the store. I guess she didn't want to be with them when they were fighting so she went there. I couldn't even FIND them so I left a note and took her to my moms work. I put her in one of the rooms (it's also a hotel) and let her watch TV until I was finished. Anyway, her mom came to get her but she really didn't want to go, and my mom said she was staying with us tonight. I told her she CAN'T fight infront of her kids. She said she knows, so I hope she stops doing it :(

So I'm finished up my stuff, and this guy is falling asleep. actually I think he was asleep. The other staff member told his friends he had to go. Then he threw up everywhere.....:eek: Eewww. I served him when they first came in. I only gave them like 3-4 beers and he was fine then. I have no idea why the other girl served him to that point. Overserving I guess it's called.

That's about it..but it was so crazy. Sorry for the long whine

DJFyrewolf36
05-28-2004, 09:25 PM
Awww

I feel your pain...Venting does help though doesn't it?

Happy thoughts being sent your way!!

GoldenRetrLuver
05-28-2004, 09:32 PM
Poor wifey. :(

I'm really sorry you had such a bad day... I hope tomorrow is better for you.

trayi52
05-28-2004, 10:28 PM
I hope you have a better day tomorrow! I'm sorry your day was so awful.

Willie:)

MariaM
05-28-2004, 11:35 PM
Sorry about that! I had a horrible day too! Lets both try to have a good one tomorrow!:o