PDA

View Full Version : Pray for my friend's sister, please..

CountryWolf07
05-28-2004, 06:30 PM
This is what I found out: She left me a msg on my AIM:

(by the way, I've known about this for a while.. )

"Rachel, well, his dad left today and my sister was crying. Honestly, I dont know why she was crying if he didn't want to be with her anymore. (Like he told her that he only considered her a friend anymore!) How rude is that??? But, I doubt he will come up and visit or call or anything, he just seems like that type. Oh well, my sister and my nephew are better off here where they know the family won't walk out on them!"

This guy was her sister's boyfriend for like 2 years - and she got pregnant, so he stayed with her til' she had the baby. AFTER she had the baby, he told her he just saw her as a friend, and broke up with her.. so that broke her heart - - That PI$$ed me off - - They are both 22 years old, not attending colleges, etc. Both don't work, either. The father is from Texas, and he left today since he GOT the money from his mom, so he could go back home. Now, while he lived w/ her and my friend's family, he never paid them back, he just lived off them - -

Two nights ago, my friend told me that the father picked up the baby by his SLEEPER.. like how you PICK UP A DOG OR A CAT! WTF!

Sorry, I had to vent - I know it happens - but I just couldn't believe it - - I told her that I'd BE there for her anytime - I'd help out, whatnot..

DJFyrewolf36
05-28-2004, 08:51 PM
I know how mad you can get at deadbeats....believe me!!! I hope your sister can work things out and do what is best for the child even if the father refuses to help out. Urg, I think men need to learn that babies are their responsability too.
My prayers are with her