PDA

View Full Version : For those who wish to reach me.......

luckies4me
05-28-2004, 05:11 PM
I can be reached on AIM at Luckies4me2 or email at [email protected]

For those who would like to keep track of the baby ratties growing up you can view my LJ, Luckies4me.

Good luck with the forum Karen. :)

Moose
05-28-2004, 08:19 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Where ya goin'?

luckies4me
05-28-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Moose
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Where ya goin'?

No where now. :p

cali
05-28-2004, 08:29 PM
well dont scare me like that ,girl! :eek: sheesh!

guster girl
05-28-2004, 08:42 PM
Hey, are you going to post any more about the puppy? I'm still interested in seeing what name you are going to choose. I actually almost pm'd you that you might want to delete this thread, just cuz people who didn't see all of that earlier crap are going to be confused!

luckies4me
05-28-2004, 08:43 PM
I really want Sadie, but we will see. I will post as soon as I have more information and she is here. :) Don't worry, I will keep everyone updated on her. :)

I would love suggestions for names still. Unfortunately I had none of the old ones saved. :(

trayi52
05-28-2004, 08:51 PM
Cass, which pup are you thinking about? That would be neat to get a dog for Dylan. :)

guster girl
05-28-2004, 08:51 PM
well, it seemed like you liked Sydney. I mentioned Marley, and, someone said they liked it. Um. Ace was mentioned a couple of times, as well as Emma. I posted a ton. :) I think Sheila is cute.

trayi52
05-28-2004, 08:53 PM
I just got to thinking, is Sadie the one you was looking at with all the cute pups? I remember you talking about Sadie, but you know my memory, its badddd!;)

luckies4me
05-28-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by guster girl
well, it seemed like you liked Sydney. I mentioned Marley, and, someone said they liked it. Um. Ace was mentioned a couple of times, as well as Emma. I posted a ton. :) I think Sheila is cute.

Hrmm, do you know any names that mean dark, or multi colored or something LOL? I am still undecided. I do like Sydney a lot though. I think Ace is too much of a boy name. I guess I will have to wait and see when she gets here. I want something that really fits her personality. :)

delidog
05-28-2004, 08:54 PM
What happened to your Help Me Name My Puppy Thread????
Surely,Theres'NothingOffensive with Puppy Names...Is There????

I'm in for Sadie Too!!!

Or Shela
Or Emma!!!!!

Can't Wait for Pics of her!!!!!:) :D

luckies4me
05-28-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
I just got to thinking, is Sadie the one you was looking at with all the cute pups? I remember you talking about Sadie, but you know my memory, its badddd!;)

Hi Willie. :) The pup I am getting is a blue merle Aussie/lab mix female that is coming from a lady here in town who needs to find homes for the babies. Sadie is our Border Collie/yellow lab mix. I have posted photos of her many times in Dog General, but don't have any recent ones.

luckies4me
05-28-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by delidog
What happened to your Help Me Name My Puppy Thread????
Surely,Theres'NothingOffensive with Puppy Names...Is There????

I'm in for Sadie Too!!!

Or Shela
Or Emma!!!!!

Can't Wait for Pics of her!!!!!:) :D

I don't wish to go into detail as I want to avoid another deleted thread but things got a little out of hand. Here is a pic of the girl. :D

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/luckies4me/Merle%20pup/littlegirl2.jpg

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/luckies4me/Merle%20pup/littlegirl.jpg

trayi52
05-28-2004, 09:04 PM
OMG, she is so cute!! Dylan will love her! Sorry I can't think of any names though. Like I said, you know how my memory is, Cass! LOL, sometimes I have to think about my name. Funny most of the time I think my name is Mama, oh Mama.;) Don't worry you'll think of a name when you get her, and try names on and pretty soon you will find one that you like and she likes too.

Willie(I think):D

guster girl
05-28-2004, 09:06 PM
well, here are some I had written down....

azura (sky blue)
meena (blue gem stone)
sunila (blue)
alison
ramona
shea
dori
luna
saima (fast woman)
bo (strong and fast)
pakuna (jumping)
presta (quick)
faustine (lucky)
dextra (able bodied)
australian names:
bikkie (biscuit)
cobber (friend)
exy (expensive)
muster (round up sheep)
prezzy (present)
sheila (woman)

mythology:
andromeda (rescued)
anthea (flower like)
brisa (beloved)
calliope (epic poetry)
iris (goddess of the rainbow)
leda (lady)
maia (may)
pallas (maiden)
pax (peace)
persephone, persy for short (goddess of spring)
thalia (comedy & poetry)

luckies4me
05-28-2004, 09:06 PM
OMG, she is so cute!! Dylan will love her! Sorry I can't think of any names though. Like I said, you know how my memory is, Cass! LOL, sometimes I have to think about my name. Funny most of the time I think my name is Mama, oh Mama.;) Don't worry you'll think of a name when you get her, and try names on and pretty soon you will find one that you like and she likes too.

Willie(I think):D

LOL you crack me up! Oh hey guess what, I forgot the name of your town, but I asked my mom and it is REALLY cute to where my grandparents live, which means we can have a PT mini meeting, weeeeeeee! :D

trayi52
05-28-2004, 09:08 PM
That sounds great!!!! I can't wait!:D

guster girl
05-28-2004, 09:37 PM
Alright, more names and meanings....these all mean dark.

Adrienne, and, most derivatives (Adriana, adra, adrea, adrielle, etc)
Blake
Darcy
Dee
Maura
Ciara
Kera

more....

Brenna (dark haired)
Indigo (dark blue)
Kiara (small and dark)
Melanie (dark-clothed)
Melantha (dark flower)
Melinda or Mindy (gentle, dark)
Branwenn or Bronwen (dark & pure)
Carey (the dark one)

Pastora (shepherdess)

gipsy is a pretty name.

luckies4me
05-29-2004, 10:27 AM
That sounds great!!!! I can't wait!:D

Hehe I meant, it was close to you, not cute. LOL! I will have to see exactly how close it is, maybe Dan and I can drive to your house? I would LOVE to see Mario. :D

luckies4me
05-29-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by guster girl
Alright, more names and meanings....these all mean dark.

adra

Kera

more....

Kiara (small and dark)

I like all of these a lot! I really like Kera. I will have to put all of my favorite names in a hat and draw. :p

guster girl
05-29-2004, 06:06 PM
YOu could also check the "here's a game to play" thread in this section. There are quite a few cute names in there. :)

luckies4me
05-29-2004, 07:11 PM
Well good news!!! I thought the blue eyed pup had been rehomed already, but she was just picked out already. So that's great! I thought they had already given her away, but she was just already picked out by family, along with the yellow lab type. :)

I have updated pics. I will get them up later on today or tomorrow.

chocolatepuppy
05-29-2004, 09:24 PM
Oh guster girl, I like that name Darcy,seems to fit this pup!

petlover
05-30-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
I can be reached on AIM at Luckies4me2 or email at [email protected]

For those who would like to keep track of the baby ratties growing up you can view my LJ, Luckies4me.

Good luck with the forum Karen. :)

Gosh, I sat here with my head tilted trying to figure out what you were posting this for.. It scared me! My heart was beating REALLY fast.. still is.. I thought you were leaving!!:eek: