PDA

View Full Version : almamee

aki
05-28-2004, 12:29 PM
Hi there! Is that a Chihuahua in your signature? My daughter and I also have one. Her name is Nina (pronounced Neen-ya). It means little girl in Spanish. We also have a cat named Chuck. I have attached a photo of our Chi and a my 13 y/o daughter Ashleigh. I'm sorry you feel a little left out in the forums. Sometimes it takes a little while to get acquainted. Don't take it to heart if someone dosen't post right back. Remember people on here are from all different time zones and from all over the world. That's what makes it so fun. Keep posting and you'll find that we're all very nice to hang out with! :)

almamee
05-28-2004, 04:28 PM
Yes that is a chihuahua and his name is Chiquis and can you make the picture of your chihuahua a bit bigger

aki
06-01-2004, 07:55 AM
How is this one?

amoore
06-01-2004, 08:26 AM
Aki, your chihuahua ia cute! I have not been on here much, I have huge garden to take care of. Very nice to meet you and your baby!

Almamee you have a pretty signature! I love your pets. Nice seeing you here. :)

aki
06-01-2004, 09:58 AM
Thanks amoore! She is our baby girl with painted toenails and faux-pearl necklaces! Nina is so fun.

amoore
06-02-2004, 05:42 AM
Aki, Chihuahuas can easly be babies! They are just such sweet hearts! I have really enjoyed Tiny. She is ready to be loved on anytime! Crawls up in my lapp like a sleepy babie when she gets tired.

Tiny leaves her toys all over the floor, just like a human child :D I just love it!lol

Almamee,Aki, we are lucky to have these sweet babies in our lives.

:)

almamee
06-04-2004, 02:21 PM
that is a better picture I ike the chihuahua