PDA

View Full Version : Very sad. :(

jenfer
05-28-2004, 01:10 AM
I was browsing a dachshund forum and found a thread posted by the lady whom I initally inquire about doxie puppy back then when I was looking for puppies and she is the one who refer me to Gigi's breeder. So I wrote to her and say hi. She wrote back and told me Gigi's parents went to different loving families after the breeder went through a divorce because she can't afford to spend quality time with the dogs and while Gigi's mom is in surgery to be spayed (or it could be another surgery... the lady can't remember), she had an allergic reaction and died. :( :( :( This brought tears. This is Gigi's mom who died. :( I have met the mommy twice and Gigi has her coloring. Both parents are very sweet and cute. I can't believe this at all!!! I have to go give Gigi a very big hug after reading this. No wonder the breeder didn't contact me at all. I was hoping to set up some kind of family reunion. I guess it will never happen. :(

almamee
05-28-2004, 01:28 AM
That is soooo sad:(

jenfer
05-28-2004, 01:43 AM
:(

RobiLee
05-28-2004, 06:24 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry, Jen. That is very sad news. Give Gigi a hug from me.

Robin

wolfie
05-28-2004, 10:54 AM
Oh how sad. Gigi's so beautiful, and I'm sure her mom was too. Poor girl. :(

trayi52
05-28-2004, 11:27 AM
Jenfer, just think of it this way, Gigi's mom is still living in Gigi. That is what made her immortal. She lives on in Gigi.

I agree with almamee, it is so very sad. I really hate it, she did better the breed, just look at Gigi, what a beautiful pup came from her, and what joy you have had with Gigi. She brought you much happines. Thank you Gigi's mom.

Willie

luckies4me
05-28-2004, 11:42 AM
Oh no. How sad. I am sorry to hear about this. Poor little girl pup. At least she was under anesthesia when she left us, free of pain.

jenfer
05-28-2004, 11:58 AM
Thanks everyone. This meant so much to me. Even though Strudel (Gigi's mom) is not my dog, but I do feel close to her. And Willie, what you said is so true. Gigi is the continuation of Strudel.

I am still very sad, but I will be strong.

RIP, Strudel. Both Gigi and I love you.:(

bluekat
05-28-2004, 04:06 PM
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that:( Willie's right, she does live on in Gigi...RIP Strudel have fun at the RB:(

primabella
05-28-2004, 04:17 PM
How sad. :( RIP Strudel.

Jenfer, just think of it this way, Gigi's mom is still living in Gigi. That is what made her immortal. She lives on in Gigi.

I agree with almamee, it is so very sad. I really hate it, she did better the breed, just look at Gigi, what a beautiful pup came from her, and what joy you have had with Gigi. She brought you much happines. Thank you Gigi's mom.

What a beautiful way of putting it Willie. I totally agree.

jenfer
05-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Thanks guys. :) I have been talking to Strudel's new owner. She will be getting another puppy the week after next and we are all gonna meet. I am excited. :)