PDA

View Full Version : Need a favor...

Glacier
05-28-2004, 01:09 AM
Can someone go to this web page and tell me if it's up and if the dog in the biggest picture is Cotton?

http://www.humanesocietyyukon.ca/dogs.html
Something bizarre just happened when I uploaded this week's updates. Need to know if it was my computer or the page itself.

Thanks a bunch!

almamee
05-28-2004, 01:18 AM
everything is good

Glacier
05-28-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by almamee
everything is good

THANK YOU!!!!:D
oh, and welcome to Pettalk!

Corinna
05-28-2004, 01:20 AM
Page came up great for me . I think cotton is a cutie. I love the rottie female with the crooked jaw to bad I'm not in the market for another dog. I'd take her in a mintue.

almamee
05-28-2004, 01:29 AM
you too Glacier

delidog
05-28-2004, 06:01 AM
Oh Yes,Cotton is There!!!!
So is Beautiful Caine,Mabel,Ozzy & Mac!!!!
And SO many other Beauties!!!!!!!

Gorgeous Dogs!!!
I hope they ALL find the Homes that they Need!!!

lynnestankard
05-28-2004, 06:16 AM
Yep came up good - Cotton is a cutie-pie. :)

Lynne

RobiLee
05-28-2004, 06:28 AM
Yes, the web page is there and Cotton is a cutie. They all are! I hope they find their forever home real soon. I will keep them in my prayers.

Robin :)

Glacier
05-28-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by delidog
Oh Yes,Cotton is There!!!!
So is Beautiful Caine,Mabel,Ozzy & Mac!!!!
And SO many other Beauties!!!!!!!

Gorgeous Dogs!!!
I hope they ALL find the Homes that they Need!!!

Ozzy & Mac are going to be my next foster dogs. Maybe sometime next week actually. :D

Glacier
05-28-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
Page came up great for me . I think cotton is a cutie. I love the rottie female with the crooked jaw to bad I'm not in the market for another dog. I'd take her in a mintue.

Iris is a great dog. Unfortunately, she has some kind of lymphatic infection right now. We are hoping it's an infection anyway. A biopsy has been sent out to make sure it's not cancer. She has a person interested in her who says she is willing to deal with whatever health issues she may have. :D I hope she takes her soon. Even if it is cancer, Iris deserves to live out the rest of her days in a real home!