PDA

View Full Version : anybody want to be my.....friend

almamee
05-28-2004, 12:53 AM
I kind of new and I don't have any friends :( :( if you want to be my friend I will be soo glad you can send me here and pm me so it will be easier with both.

jenfer
05-28-2004, 01:59 AM
Why don't you tell us more about yourself and your pet? :)

My name is Jen and I have a mini dachshund, Gigi. You can see her pic in my sig.

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-28-2004, 03:39 AM
Hi,

I'm Julie, I have two cats - Ally and Connor (you can see them in my sig). I live in Bahrain! I'd love to hear more about you rgreat pets, and also yourself!

Randi
05-28-2004, 07:08 AM
Hi almamee! :) I think you can get lots of friends here on PT, but tell us something about yourself and your pets. ;)

I have an orange tabby boy, 8 years old - you can see him my avatar.

I'm sure you can find friends around the same age and with the same interests as yourself. Have a look at this thread! :)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=12841&highlight=what+are+your+interests

FizzGiggs_Mommy
05-28-2004, 07:13 AM
Hello, I am mommy to three furkids (Dogs)

1st is Max he is a big goofey boxer who is three years old.

2nd is Tobi my pug he is six years old who snores like a banchee:eek:

Last but not least is FizzGigg my Bichon. Fizzy will be 3 on July 27th.

We all live in Southern New Jersey (USA)

Please tell us about your furkids:)

Logan
05-28-2004, 08:10 AM
I love your new signature! What a cute "family" of pets you have!!! :)

As you can see in my signature, we have a "full house"! :D I'm Logan and I live in SC and I have a 13 year old daughter, so I'm old enough to be your mom! :o

It's nice to have you here. Tell us all about your pets and you!

I responded to you in Dog General yesterday, but perhaps you didn't see it.

Logan

joanofark
05-28-2004, 09:32 AM
I would love to to be your friend! I am kind of new too and I dont have any friends either! I am 13 also!

G.P.girl
05-28-2004, 12:42 PM
hi, welcome to pet talk! once you're here awlie you'll notice that everyone is mostly friends with everyone. :) I'm shannon and i'm 14 years old, i have a rabbit( you can see him in my sig) and two goldfish

KYS
05-28-2004, 08:51 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :)

DJFyrewolf36
05-28-2004, 08:58 PM
Welcome to PT! Everyone is pretty great around here!

I think this is the first thread I've posted anything about myself :rolleyes:

I'm Kristina, 22, female in Nevada

I've got a Rat (Cleoratra) and a leopard gecko (dorian) and a dog my parents currently are fostering for me (Twilight)

PayItForward
05-29-2004, 04:49 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk :D

I am owned by the 8 cats in my signature :)

PS almamee, I love your signature, you are very creative :)

Toby's my baby
05-29-2004, 02:53 PM
Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk! You will love it here and soon get addicted, I am sure most of us would love to be your friend.

I'm Beth, I live in Minnesota, and I am owned by 2dogs, 2horses, 2ducks, 3cats, and 7fish!

I would love to here more about you and your pets!

RubyMutt
05-29-2004, 09:21 PM
Hi almamee! :)

Tell us more about yourself :)

My name is Lindsey, I'm 20. I live in Everett, WA (just north of Seattle) and am owned by my dog, Ruby (you can see her in my signature), and 5 fish :)