PDA

View Full Version : shadows gone...

cali
05-27-2004, 10:22 PM
I got home a few minutes ago from leaving shadow at her new foster home, dakota was being a bit of a pain(he is fine once he calms down lol) shadow was a good girl though, she was so upset when I left, and left her behind :( he foster mommy is going to call me first thing in the morning to let me know how she does tonight, and I am going to go over there to see her tomorow :)

Cookiebaker
05-27-2004, 10:28 PM
Why did she have to go to a foster home?? What happened??:confused: :(

cali
05-27-2004, 11:01 PM
I posted about it lots of times before, but here it goes agian lol misty took over as alpha and kicked shadow out, all of a sudden she decided shadow had to go, and her and all the others would attack her on sight, happy was the only one that could be near shadow at any point, the poor dog was terrfied to go anywhere or do anything, we had to get her out of the house for her own saftey until my dad can take her(shadow is my dads dog, but there are no dogs allowed where he currently lives) so my best friend is fostering her.

cali
05-27-2004, 11:23 PM
bump

binka_nugget
05-28-2004, 12:27 AM
Oh gosh, Shayna, the title of your thread made my heart skip a beat LOL!

Good luck in your new temporary home Shadow!

BCBlondie
05-28-2004, 01:07 AM
Awwww :( I'm so sorry.. I know how hard it is to lose a dog due to the dogs not getting along. I had a deaf aussie/bc mix that thought Megan was a chew toy and she'd grab Megan by the tail and drag her around and then she also started fights with my oldest dog Miksy. She was too much for my family :( Luckily, she found a good home though. I'm sorry Misty started ganging up on Shadow..:( but I'm sure Shadow will find a new, wonderful home. :)

stacwase
05-28-2004, 07:56 AM
I know it was so difficult for you. You did the right thing! I hope Shadow does very well.

K9soul
05-28-2004, 08:04 AM
I sure hope the best for Shadow. I know it had to be hard, but hopefully she will settle in and be able to live without fear of getting hurt. Let us know how she does :)

ramanth
05-28-2004, 08:14 AM
I'm sorry that things didn't work out with Shadow. :(

wolfie
05-28-2004, 10:38 AM
Oh, poor shadow. I'm sure she'll be really happy when your dad can take her though.

cali
05-28-2004, 03:11 PM
thanks guys, here is one of my last piccies of shadow, it looks like she is saying bye bye :(

primabella
05-28-2004, 03:50 PM
Oh Shayna, I'm sure it is very hard, but Shadow's comfort and happiness must come first. At least she is with someone you know and can trust. Best of luck to Shadow in her foster home. :)

cali
05-28-2004, 05:14 PM
I talked to my friend today, she said shadow was a good girl, dakota kept her up all night but shadow just curled up beside steph and slept, dakota just paced all night :rolleyes: today they are doing much better together and getting alonge quite nicley, after shadow was fed this morning she wanted to go to the porch, so steph tied her up in there(6 foot leash, because she cant go in the garage, somthing she hasent learned yet lol) stpch said shadow growled at her this morning cuz she did not want to come inside(hey I told shadow that her foster home and a very nice back yard! lol) I am going over there tonight to see shadow agin too :p and I will bring my camera so you guys no what that means! :D