PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Pouncer yet?

catnapper
05-27-2004, 08:16 PM
One last video before I go away for the holiday weekend....

Pouncer stole a fur ball intended to be shipped out to a friend's cat. He had a BALL (bad pun intended :rolleyes: ) playing with it. So I guess I'll be heading to the store next week to stock up on these!

sirrahbed
05-27-2004, 08:22 PM
NEVER tired of Pouncer - are you kidding?? He really is enjoying that ball! What kind is it??? Furrball? Never heard of that. Pouncer sure likes it! Have a great holiday! I hope it isn't too quiet here for the next 3-4 days!!

CatMama78
05-27-2004, 08:42 PM
Tired of and Puncer?! Pfffttt, oxymorons :D

Have a fun safe weekend.

CatMama78
05-27-2004, 08:42 PM
Tired of and Pouncer?! Pfffttt, oxymorons :D

Have a fun safe weekend.

kimlovescats
05-27-2004, 08:43 PM
Oh my gosh!!! Pouncer, if you keep spreading those back legs and exposing that big fluffy belly like that, I swear I'm going to POUNCE on my computer screen!!!! :D

catnapper
05-27-2004, 09:01 PM
I'm so glad to see that he's not too overexposed (though that video certainly did have lots of exposure ;) ) (eeek.. another bad pun!)

Debbie, they are little round balls of fur - I guess they're like rabbit fur? They are like the Pom-Poms you use in crafts, but only in fur rather than fluff.

Its going to be weird to go away without hubby - - he has to stay home to watch our son in his sport, while I go to Willimasburg to watch out dauyghter do hers. I'm hitching a ride with one of the other families going down. Sigh... a bed all to myself all weekend!

Hee.. heee... Allen's now getting into the bag of goodies. Oh man, I'm gonna have to replace everything I bought! :D

Steffi N
05-27-2004, 09:14 PM
I could NEVER get tired of Pouncer. Please have a nice and safe holiday weekend. :)

lizzielou742
05-28-2004, 12:15 PM
Pouncer is so cute with his legs all askew and his spotty belly! I just want to love on him through the computer screen!! HOW CUTE!!! :)

Kirsten
05-28-2004, 12:45 PM
Nahhhh, I'll never get tired of Pouncer!! :)

He reminds me so much to Luna they way he's lying on his back on the floor! Awesome! :)

How's his paw doing btw?

Kirsten

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-28-2004, 02:22 PM
I could never get tired of Pouncer. Ally loves those furry balls too - I buy them at a craft shop!

Cataholic
05-28-2004, 02:27 PM
I am SO tired of Pouncer! SO SO SO tired of him, YAWN, borh-ring...don't post another thing about him.

(reverse cat psychology...I am praying it works..he he he)

catcrazylady
05-29-2004, 06:20 AM
ROFLOL!!! The position those back legs get into just cracked me up!!! What a cute and funny video!!
Tired of Puncer? PULEEEEEEASE!!!
:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Randi
05-29-2004, 10:39 AM
Oh Pouncer, you're really enjoying that ball! :D I love it when they roll around like that and show their irresistable tummies.

What are you talking about - I'll never get tired of seeing Pouncer!! ;)