PDA

View Full Version : Update on Sada!!

Aspen and Misty
05-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Hey everyone! Sorry I havn't been around, my computer crashed :( anyway! Sada got spayed yesterday!! YAY! She is all ready for her new home (none lined up though!) While they were doing her spay they found out that she had a Hernia and they repaired that while in there (poor kitty) it acctually looks ok, just a longer scare then a normal spay. He said she should be ok in a couple of days...I sure hope so.

Wyatt is still here....any one want a cat? I love him to death but my dad says I can't keep him :(

Thats the update for now! Thanx for all prayers and concerns!

Ash

Uabassoon
05-27-2004, 07:27 PM
I thought you were going to keep Sada. I'm happy to hear she is out of sir jury and it went well. I hope she recovers from it soon.

Aspen and Misty
05-27-2004, 07:31 PM
I hoped so....and asked for her for my birthday...and begged...and got on my knees...and cried (serisouly!) and my dad still says no....but we are getting a perment new dog and cat next Wednesday, so I can understand why he doesn't want to keep fosters when we are adding 2 new forever additions into our family. I'm still broken hearted..I love them both so much.

Ash :(

kimlovescats
05-27-2004, 08:50 PM
Glad to hear that Sada did so well!!! :)

catmandu
05-28-2004, 09:06 AM
WE are hoping that Sad , will get a New Furr Ever Home , and that she loves it , as much as she does , in your Home! Found Cats prise you , for helping break , the Chain , of Unwanted Kittens!

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-28-2004, 02:17 PM
I'm glad that Sada did well with her sir jury, and am praying that she finds a great forever home!