PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary - Company's Coming!

Edwina's Secretary
05-27-2004, 11:29 AM
Dear Diary,

Blondie tells me we have very special company coming and we need to get all spiffed up! Poor HH is at the dentist getting her teeth polished! (Blondie has been muttering all day about how many teeth does a cat have??? She is trying to figure out why it cost three times as much to clean HH's as it does hers!)

To telll the truth...it's kinda lonely without HH around. I hope she comes home soon.

Meanwhile... I'm a little worried about what this "spiffed up" means.....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid118/p5738e3fc7009c9991152fa0b62787a1e/f886b07b.jpg

Trepidatiously,

Eddie

Logan
05-27-2004, 11:36 AM
It's BIG company, Eddie!!!!!! :D :D :D This is a BIG thing, I promise!!!!!! We just wish she could head down our way, too, so she could meet our gang!!!

Aren't you glad you didn't have to have your teeth cleaned??? Whew!!! Hope HH will be just fine. I see you are both in the shower, but surely Blondie won't be turning on the water! :eek:

Have a wonderful time, Eddie and Edwina!!!! :)

jazzcat
05-27-2004, 11:57 AM
Eddie - this company is definitely worth getting spiffed up for and don't you worry about that part too much. You are so handsome their isn't much more you could do.

Be nice to HH when she get home because she may be a little loopy from having her toothies polished.

I can't wait to see pictures of the two Es with their guests!!!!!

Cataholic
05-27-2004, 12:06 PM
OHHHHHH....won't you two just be the Cat's Meow?

momoffuzzyfaces
05-27-2004, 12:13 PM
Oh, MY COMPANY! I think you and HH should wear your leather outfits!

Have fun and SMILE for the camera. (pictures pleeeeeease?):D

Randi
05-27-2004, 12:55 PM
Oh Eddie, I think you're actually missing HH! :eek: I'm sure she'll be back soon and give a pearly white smile! :) - one can only hope! :rolleyes: She seems very interested in what you're doing there in the shower cabin. I think at last she's falling for you! :D

Edwina and Eddie, you can start looking forward to the company you'll be getting. I happen to know them and I can assure you that you'll like them! They're not the noisy kind. :)

Only one problem over here: I wish we could be there too!!! .... pout!

trinity
05-27-2004, 01:37 PM
Ok I must have missed something somewhere...who's going visiting now? And add me to the list wishing to be there....

Freckles
05-27-2004, 02:56 PM
This (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48641&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) will bring you up to date!:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-27-2004, 03:24 PM
Eddie, be sure to compliment HH on her beautiful smile when she gets home. You will really enjoy these visitors - I think you and HH will be the center of attention! :D

AmberLee
05-27-2004, 06:51 PM
I'd missed the first news flash, but now I'm SOOOO jealous! ... Okay, I'll be good and wish you all the BEST visit ever!!!

{{{hugs!}}}

catmandu
05-28-2004, 08:41 AM
That sounds like Fun , Eddie as we never have Guesy=ts that stay , in the House. And our Feeder sau=ys that a brushing , is good for us! And give our reagrds to Barbara , and Siegmar!JJJ3 , who loves HH EDWINA , and hopes that her teeth are better!

Vio&Juni
05-28-2004, 09:20 AM
Oh, dear Eddie, I wish I had that company in visit too :)

I believe you miss Edwina, after all, who's swatting your but now?

kimlovescats
05-28-2004, 09:25 AM
Oh you should be very excited about your very special guests!!! You will be a very gracious host I am sure! Be sure to notice Edwina's pearly whites when she comes home ... since I know you really do miss her!!!;)

Killearn Kitties
05-28-2004, 11:38 AM
You are going to have such a good weekend Eddie with some very special guests. I'm sure everyone will have a great time. Perhaps you could have a quiet word with Edwina and persuade her not to do her new snake impression for the visitors. :D

Barbara
05-28-2004, 01:18 PM
OOOOOhhhhh- what a cute thread:)

This is the third evening in this week that I am in the office at 8.30 pm and longer:( but I know who's waiting for me and that is worth all the work:)

lizbud
05-28-2004, 01:27 PM
Wow Eddie, sounds like your house is a busy place.:) Hope
Edwina gets home soon, so she can flash her "pearly whites"
for your inspection.:D Hope you have a wonderful visit with
your company.