PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be scarce for a few days

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-27-2004, 09:54 AM
Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not going to be around much for about a week or so. I've got this project for school that is a real pain in the ol' behind and I want to get it done so I don't have to worry about it this weekend. And why, you ask, do I not want to worry about school this weekend? Well, because I'm going to the Annual Findlay Bark Park Gathering! Terry and I will be heading out Saturday early AM and won't be back home until Monday late afternoon and I'm sure you've all heard me whine about my 19.2 kb cell phone connection before, so I won't bore you again. :rolleyes: ;)

Then next week I've got a group project for school that is a real pain (this entire class is a pain and I can't wait for it to be over) so it'll probably be later next week before I can spend any amount of real time back here on PT - oh, and then Barbara will be in town - yippee!!! Another reason I gotta get this school stuff out of the way. :)

So I'll leave you with the promise of an adorable Peanut video that I took the other night that I haven't had a chance to download yet.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, and just in case you forget what it's all about, go here (http://www.usmemorialday.org/) for a reminder.

See you all next week! :)

ramanth
05-27-2004, 10:06 AM
See you guys soon!! :D

Randi
05-27-2004, 10:15 AM
Debbie, we will miss you here, but your school work is important, so sit down, relax and read! You have something to look forward to. ;) Next week, this project will be history and you can enjoy all the good things! :D

Have a good and relaxed time!

Kfamr
05-27-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by ramanth
See you guys soon!! :D

DITTO! :D

Cinder & Smoke
05-27-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Randi

"... but your school work is important"... :D

:eek:
A *voice from the past*
MOM!?? Is that YOU??
;)

Study QUICK, Deb!

"Da Bus" leaves in 3 daze! - Don't wanna "miss" it! :p

See ya SUNDAY- Drive SAFE!!

PS: VERY *nice* Memorial Day site you *linked* to!!

slick
05-27-2004, 10:29 AM
Bye Debbie. Please come back safe. We'll miss you.

lynnestankard
05-27-2004, 11:06 AM
Bye Debbie - don't work to hard!! Nice trip - travel safe.

Lynne

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-27-2004, 11:09 AM
I AM JEALOUS!!! *green envious smiley*

Hope you have a fun trip.. give Tubby and Peanut lots and lots of extra kisses!!:)

and dont work too hard.. we need you to have lots of energy to post more TUbby and Peanut videos!!!!!!!!!:D

Vermontcat
05-27-2004, 01:04 PM
Work hard, have fun and take lots of photos and videos of Pet Talk pets and people at the PT meetings!:)
We will miss you while you are busy but you can make it up to us with lots of pics and videos!:D