PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Keth

sirrahbed
05-26-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Keth
Headbuttz to all da kittees! I's da Bimpy, and affer seeing all da pichurs heer I told my Meowmie dat she had one of my sisser Spook dat was a good daffinishion. I tol her she needz ta quit lurkin' an...

*Keth chases The Bimpy away from the keyboard* Silly orange furchild. *waves* Hi, Bimpy and I are noobs here but we've been lurking about reading for a while now. With everyone posting so many adorable snoogly kitties I felt I should quit lurking and add one or two of my bunch to the list. Hopefully this attaching pictures thing works right...

This is Spook, who is modeling the Furminition of "Plush Parade Float with Tortitude"

http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v152/kethwyn/Fat_Pooh_sm.jpg

And here is The Bimpy with a crash-n-burn after her cat fit. Note the royal scepter offered for us lowly hoomans ;)

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jovian/pics/cats/crashnburn.jpg

Hi Keth and Welcome to PT! How about making a brand new post and introducing your kitties?? You might get missed hidden in this thread!!!(responding to post in illustrated furminology:D) I bet you will have lots of fun here. You have already picked up or already knew the furminology!!! Spook DEFINITELY has the tortitude down to an art!!!:D :D
My furrkids are down in my siggy and under my screen name.
Have fun!

rg_girlca
05-26-2004, 06:40 PM
A big hearty welcome to PT Keth.

Yes, your Spook IS a very plush cat. Adorable.

Bimpy is so cute with her crash-n-burn pose.

Hope to hear more from you and to see more pictures of your precious furbabies.:D

Keth
05-26-2004, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

I've been lurking about PT for almost a month, and decided it was time to step up and say "Hi". I'm still working on getting the pics of my furkids uploaded to the web, but I knew I had a couple that could help fill out the Furminology. It's interesting to see how we use the same or similar terms the cute (well, most of 'em are cute) little things our kitties do. :)

I'm working on getting some more pictures uploaded here, and I'm hoping to get a "meet the furkids" post up in a bit... assuming that furkid #1, Goob, stops pestering me for luvins and lets me finish *grin* My window's open and he insists he has to go outside.

Keth & http://www.giant.net/~kethry/images/bimpanim.gif Bimpy

CatMama78
05-26-2004, 07:50 PM
Welcome and thanks for showing off your babies. They are both very handsome. I esp. love Spook's tortitude and I'd be happy to kiss Bimpy's royal scepter :)

kimlovescats
05-26-2004, 07:52 PM
Welcome! Your two kitties are very pretty and look very well fed!!!:D Hope to see lots more of them here!

catnapper
05-26-2004, 08:21 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Keth!!!

I have two cats ~ Allen and Pouncer. They rule the roost and push my dog, Nicki around. I am sure you'll become addicted to this place as the rest of us are! :D

AmberLee
05-26-2004, 10:46 PM
Welcome! Love the photos!

jazzcat
05-26-2004, 10:51 PM
Hi Keth and welcome to PT.

I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about your furbabies.

I have three cats and a dog as you can see in my signature below.

catlover4ever
05-27-2004, 07:39 AM
Welcome Keth!!!!!

I look forward to seeing and hearing more about you and your furkids!!!!

Spook and Bimpy and beautiful.

Welcome again. ---