PDA

View Full Version : I met a guy.. kinda picked him up.. at WORK!

CountryWolf07
05-26-2004, 02:49 PM
Haha, alright girls, I met a guy @ work.. and found out his name, etc. He's like 5'7", brown eyes, althetic, very cute, and he has an AWESOME smile! Every time he smiled at me, I just fall apart, LMFAO. His name's Grant and he's 24.. AND.. I got his S/N!

Here's the story: He comes to eat lunch a lot at Chipotle's, and I swear, every time he walked in, he looks at me and smiles and says hello, and he always makes small talk with me every time I was in the dining room.. and so the girl I work with, told me I HAD to find out his name, and so on and I wouldn't do it, because I never had done something like that! Ok, he comes to work A LOT and I was like, OK OK OK, I have to do it, so I finally did it - I felt good, and he was SO nice and he smiled a lot when he talked..

Hehe.. my day can't be any better!

My Peanuts
05-26-2004, 03:19 PM
AWESOME!!! keep us updated, I want to know all the gossip and all the info! (sorry, I'm such a girl) :D :D

Logan
05-26-2004, 03:39 PM
What happened to Sean? :confused:

guster girl
05-26-2004, 05:15 PM
I'm sorry, what's S/N? I met a guy at the dog park, too! :) He gave me his number, must be something in the air for us girls! Ha ha, congratulations!

CountryWolf07
05-26-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Logan
What happened to Sean? :confused:

Sean stopped talking to me.. I don't know why..

Awesome.. I would've asked for his # but.. I prefer chatting online.. S/N means screen name. :)

guster girl
05-26-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07

Awesome.. I would've asked for his # but.. I prefer chatting online.. S/N means screen name. :)

OH! OK! I gotcha. I'm computer retarded, so, I had no idea. Yeah, the dog park is a great place to meet people, guys and girls alike. The guy I met today gave me his number, and, asked for my email. He was a little bit younger than me, but, I rarely get guys that are my age or older to ask me out, because they all think I'm between the age of 19 and 25. I never get anyone that thinks I'm almost 28. Oh, well.