PDA

View Full Version : Peeve.....sick people.

RICHARD
05-26-2004, 01:38 PM
I just had the system administrator, fresh from a bout with pneumonia walk into my office, cough, ask to borrow a pen then he stick it in his mouth while he goes thru a pile of paper....

A little more coughing and putting the pen in his mouth now I am completely disgusted.....

:eek:

sirrahbed
05-26-2004, 01:55 PM
ewwww....if you are not especially fond of that pen, I hope you took a tissue and threw it away!!

On the bright side - if he just got over Pneumonia - he probably took antibiotics which means the cough is just a cough and he is likely not contagious:) Does that help?
NOT ewwwww....

I had a doctor appointment last week and this lady sneezed in the elevator:eek: I held my breath until the door opened and got out as quickly as I could. ewww....

.....and I have no problem whatsoever sharing my cereal with my cats. THAT makes hubby go EWWWW!!!! Is something wrong with this picture??:rolleyes:

MY PEEVE: Parents who talk loudly to their kids
Hubby and I go out for a nice dinner and always seem to end up next to some cute family with perky parents who have to say everything loudly and *perkily* to their adorable children. Drives me nuts!:mad: I mean, are they auditioning for a part or do they feel like the restaurant is so entralled with their perfect family, or what IS IT????