PDA

View Full Version : Shrek 2

Nomilynn
05-25-2004, 09:25 PM
Has anyone else seen that movie? It's SOOOO GOOD!! I loved it.. I think it's even better than the first one! It takes a lot for me to actually laugh out loud in a movie, and this one I was actually laughing through the whole thing!!! :D

And make sure to stay through the credits.. there is something extra at the end that is too cute!!

Cincy'sMom
05-25-2004, 09:32 PM
We saw it Saturday night and loved it!! I do think it was better then the first..some of the inferences to other movies, jokes, etc. were just too funny!!!

RobiLee
05-25-2004, 09:36 PM
My son and girlfriend saw it last night and they really liked it. I want to see it too. I was watching a show about how they made it and just watching that with all the interviews of the stars who did the voices was cracking me up.

Robin :)

guster girl
05-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Everyone I know that's seen it has said it's really good. But, the majority of them have liked the first one better. I don't know, though, I'll probably wait to rent it or go to a matinee. I know I don't want to see it for $8. ;) But, Puss n Boots looks awesome!

Dogz
05-25-2004, 09:38 PM
I was just talking to my friend about going to see it. I want to see it really bad. It looks good. :)

Nomilynn
05-25-2004, 09:40 PM
Puss in Boots was the BEST PART!!!! I won't tell you anything about it but it was great :)

The two people I went with liked it better than the first.

NoahsMommy
05-25-2004, 11:14 PM
I liked it better than the first and I LOVED Puss in Boots!! He was soooooooooooo cute and way funny! :D

We paid the $8 matinee (WHEN did it go up so high???) and it was well worth it.

:D

Logan
05-25-2004, 11:23 PM
It is hilarious!!!!!!! :D :D :D It was well worth the money. Unfortuantely, I missed the credits because my bladder was about to burst! Scott told me that we would just have to go back again to see it since I missed that part!

I loved the first one......I love any movie like that because I laugh hard. I loved them both. Can't say which one was better. They were very different, but lots of fun! We took all 3 kids, so it wasn't a cheap outing, but we did enjoy ourselves, immensely!!!! :)

Puss n Boots is a great addition!!!! :D

wolf_Q
05-25-2004, 11:26 PM
$8 for a MATINEE?? :eek: Here the normal showings range from about $6-$7.50 and the matinees are about $4.50.

I saw it the night it opened. I loved it!! I really liked the first Shrek too. I don't know which I liked better, they were both great!

Crikit
05-25-2004, 11:33 PM
I saw it on Saturday, I'm still trying to decide what one I liked better because the person I was with is a movie talker so she kept asking me questions and stuff plus she got pissed off at some kids sitting near us...I didn't get to see the credits :( I do however plan on seeing it again so I'll decide then. :D

jenfer
05-26-2004, 12:31 AM
I think I wanna go see it too. :) But what I REALLY want is Harry Potter. :D

teenster3
05-26-2004, 01:33 AM
I guess I'll be the outcast here! I saw it last Thursday with my friend and her kids and thought it was so boring! I started falling asleep towards the end of it. I didn't really care for the first one either. I guess I'm just not into the whole animated movies period. I prefer action / suspense!

lynnestankard
05-26-2004, 05:53 AM
Oh darn - it's not out here yet! But I'm really looking forward to seeing - I loved the first one - so much I went and bought the dvd!

Harry Potter III - VERY soon! Yippeeee!

Saw 'Van Helsing' on Saturday - laughed myself silly! I just adored that wonderful 'hammy' acting - roll on No. 2!! Oh plese let there be a second one!

Hopefully going to see 'Troy' this weekend.

Lynne

ramanth
05-26-2004, 08:17 AM
Andy and I went to the Sunday Matinee and loved it! Anyone that has cats will totally understand the Puss in Boots scenes. :D We were just rolling!

Had a great time, even if there was an announcement of a tornado warning during the film.... :eek:

Looking forward to Harry Potter and The Day After Tomorrow!

BitsyNaceyDog
05-26-2004, 08:26 AM
Shrek doesn't do a thing for me. I hated the first one and have no interest in seeing the second one. On saturday my husband took my little sister to see it. They both loved it.

G.P.girl
05-26-2004, 08:52 AM
OMG i LOVED that movie!!!! Puss in Boots was soooooo cute! it was great. i liked it better than the first one. it was funnier

catnapper
05-26-2004, 10:03 AM
You are all making me feel bad! We want to see it sooo bad! AND the Harry Potter one thats coming out. We NEVER go to the movies but might be headed there for two in a row!

Tina
05-26-2004, 10:12 AM
I went with my mom, brother and my daughter Kaitlynn on Sunday. We really liked it!:) It was really good! I'm not sure which one I like better though.

My brother didn't watch it with us he watched Troy. He said that it was very good.

Moose
05-26-2004, 04:47 PM
I made Josh come with me to see it last weekend. He was pleasantly surprised -- we both loved it! :) I liked it so much better than the first one -- probably because there was a little bit more 'adult humor.' ;):p

My Peanuts
05-26-2004, 06:16 PM
I saw it opening night and I LOVED it! There is a lot of adult humor. I think it was better than the first one.

bluekat
05-26-2004, 06:51 PM
Ohhhhh I'm dying to see that movie! It sounds so funny and good. I think I'm going to try to see it this weekend:D