PDA

View Full Version : My Precious Creature

jan mann
05-25-2004, 08:02 PM
TODAY I LOST MY SWEET AND LOVELY CAT TO ORGAN FAILURE DUE TO DIABETES. HIS NAME WAS CREATURE AND HE HAD THE MOST PRECIOUS SOUL I HAVE EVER KNOWN. I KNOW HE IS WITH THE LORD BECAUSE SUCH A PRECIOUS SOUL MUST LIVE ON. TO ALL THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND MY LOSS AND TO THOSE WHO LOST YOUR BEST FRIEND I WILL THINK OF YOU TONIGHT AND ASK FOR YOU TO REMEMBER MY SWEET CREATURE.

I GOT HIM 9 YEARS AGO AND HE HAD BEEN ABUSED AND MISTREATED. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN 11 IN SEPTEMBER AND THOUGH IT TOOK HIM SEVERAL YEARS TO BECOME COMPLETELY TRUSTING OF US, HE BECAME THE BEST AND SWEETEST CAT I HAVE EVER HAD. I LOVE HIM DEARLY.

Karen
05-25-2004, 08:07 PM
Good night, dear Creature, sleep sweetly for a time. When you awaken, with the angels you'll be. We know you will always live on in your person's heart, cured up purring in a corner for just those moments she needs it most. Because of her, you learned love, and lived the good life for many years. Play nicely at the Rainbow Bridge, okay?

dukedogsmom
05-25-2004, 08:25 PM
He sounds like a lovely cat. Tell him to contact Penelope. She recently left this world, as well. They can keep each other company. I believe all our special animals will be in Heaven with us. That's what will make it Heaven! I know about past abuse, too. Duke was abused. I know you'll miss your sweet Creature but take comfort that he's whole now and waiting for you.

lizbud
05-25-2004, 08:28 PM
Rest in peace and remember you were dearly loved sweet
Creature. :( Thinking of you in your time of loss. He will be
missed. :(

Steffi N
05-25-2004, 10:14 PM
Rest in peace dear Creature. You and your mommy were blessed to share love.
Jan, I am sorry for your loss. Precious Creature will live forever in your heart.

jazzcat
05-25-2004, 10:39 PM
I'm so sorry.:(

Rest in Peace sweet Creature.

Fallon
05-25-2004, 11:25 PM
I am very sorry about Creature. You noted on my site that he had passed and in the memorial section of my forum you may find a poem I left for him.

Cataholic
05-26-2004, 09:23 AM
RIP, Sweet Creature. I know you will look down on Jan, and take special care of her from afar...until you two meet again.

catlover4ever
05-26-2004, 10:20 AM
Rest in Sweet Peace darling Creature. Play hard with all of our pasted babies over the Rainbow Bridge.

slick
05-27-2004, 09:42 AM
I'm so sorry I missed this. RIP sweet Creature. Romp and play happy at the RB and don't forget to look up Casper and OJ. They would love to be your friends.

krazyaboutkatz
05-27-2004, 11:41 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Creature.:( Please RIP sweet Creature and say hi to my Pepper for me.

catmandu
05-28-2004, 09:17 AM
Dear Creature , we are sorry for your Companions loss! But you wll be in The Cat Angel Army , and never know that awful pain again! Bless You , and your Guarian!