PDA

View Full Version : Siberian Cats

Molly623
08-02-2001, 10:08 PM
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie :p and this is my first post but I just wanted to say how great I think this site is and not only that but how great I think the Siberian cat is. It is not only a loving and caring breed, but it is also problem free in the case of allergy sufferers. What I mean by that is that they don't have a dander that often bothers allergies! Many cat lovers can't get those lovely kitties because of health interferences :(, but with this breed they can! That includes me!! The Siberian cat, how wonderful! Thanks a bunch! Bye! :D null

Gio
08-03-2001, 04:03 AM
First of all welcome Ilyssa!
I'm waiting to hear all about your kitty.

Siberians is a new breed to me, I looked at the sight that Spencer suggested. They are really gorgeous!

wolflady
08-03-2001, 01:01 PM
Welcome Ilyssa, to Pet Talk! HOpe you like it here! Siberians are such gorgeous cats. Do you have one?? We'd all love to hear about it and see pics if you have some :) Did you notice the featured cat in Cat Fancy this month?? :) :D

Karen
08-03-2001, 07:37 PM
http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2000/June/08p.jpg Poko, a Siberian Cat from England, was Cat of the Day back in June, 2000, http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2000/June/08.html

Molly623
08-03-2001, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the sites! I love Siberians, they are so beautiful! I didn't see it in Cat Fancy Magazine but I did hear about that... I have one pic of my cat but that's all :(, since I don't have her yet, I will be picking her up from Plantation Delight cattery in West Grove Pennsylvania..It's a drive, but it's WELL worth it! :D But, I am bad with computers and I don't know how to attach her pic...if you want to e-mail me I can send you back the pic and I would really appreciate if somebody else could post it for me, that would be great! [email protected] :) Thanks!

Gio
08-06-2001, 04:19 AM
She is so beautiful... I bet you can't wait to bring her home!

Catcrazed
08-06-2001, 08:27 AM
She's adorable!

Molly623
08-06-2001, 09:16 AM
Thanks so much to Spencer! I never would have been able to put that picture up myself! AShe's such a great cat (from what I have heard) and I just can't wait to pick her up! I will try to take more pictures of her and figure out how to put them up, I don't want someone else doing it for me (again) because I feel bad they are going through all of that trouble just for little old me! :rolleyes:

Molly623
08-06-2001, 09:18 AM
Something weird just happened! I changed my signature to the thumbnail of Molly and all of the posts I have made now have huge pics of her! Oops...I think I will change it back to regular old Ilyssa....oh well! :(

wolflady
08-06-2001, 11:59 AM
Oh, what a cute kitten!!!! Can't wait so see more pics of this precious angel!! :D :D

kgeorge
08-06-2001, 02:23 PM
These cats are gorgeous! My Sundance is a Norwegian Forest Cat and looks real alot like this breed. Thanks for the site Spencer.

Ila
08-21-2001, 11:49 AM
Misty & I also want to welcome you to this great site!! Misty is a tiger cat. I am not sure what she is but a spoiled little lady. But I checked out what a siberian is and their beautiful. Have fun checking this out its fun !! That picture of that kitty is so adorable!!! Ahhhhhh!! ;)

[ August 21, 2001: Message edited by: Ila ]