PDA

View Full Version : Caught in the act again

catnapper
05-25-2004, 03:14 PM
I must have too much time on my hands... OR Pouncer must be a very busy kitty. I keep giving him perfect opportunities to be nawtee.

I carried up a laundry basket this morning and tossed a plastic bag in it - to throw out a bunch of old papers. I dropped it to the floor while I ran for the phone. I'm talking to a client as I watch Pouncer excitedly jump into the basket and bury himself in the bag. I'm trying not to laugh as he's doing this (since I'm on the phone with a client) and run for the camera.....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-25-2004, 03:21 PM
"Hello, yes...mmhmmm....yes...uh huh....I'm sorry, can I call you back in a minute? My cat is being cute and I really must get the camera and videotape him. Thank you, goodbye." ;) :D :D

Another video that is just soo darn cute! I love when he starts flicking his tail. It's like it has a mind of its own and he really doesn't know that it's attached. :D :D I see he's still a kitten at heart. :D

CatMama78
05-25-2004, 03:27 PM
Pouncer is a silly love bug.

PayItForward
05-25-2004, 04:06 PM
More Pouncer :D

I just love Pouncer :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-25-2004, 07:50 PM
*LOL* Pouncer the bag boy!!!

that video was so cute and funny.... Your such a good mommy for catching that on videw!!!;) :D

jazzcat
05-25-2004, 11:21 PM
ROFLOL! What a funny boy! I love how he was getting that nawtee tail - too cute!

NoahsMommy
05-25-2004, 11:24 PM
Pouncer!! I just got done telling your meowmie that Allen is my favorite and that I loved his video....now you're being all cute and I have to say you're my favorite too! ;)

Sooooo cute! You must have fun with him, Kim. :D

Fallon
05-25-2004, 11:36 PM
Pouncer looks like he had a lot of fun in the bag.. and how silly he looks pawing at his flicking tail. heehhe

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-26-2004, 01:37 AM
Such a cute NAWTEE boy!!:D

catmandu
05-26-2004, 09:05 AM
Maybe its Heridetary , but my Pouncer , now a Cat Angel , loved nothing more , than to play in a Plastic Bag , and she loves her little namesake!

Cataholic
05-26-2004, 09:12 AM
In a crate, in a bowl, on a plate, on the floor...
but the cutest is in a laudry basket on a bag!
You are SO adorable, Pouncer.