PDA

View Full Version : bobbed tail?

crow_noir
06-07-2001, 10:07 PM
OMG! OMG! OMG! though we are poor my fiance (we always have enogh money for our pets.) just told me today that we might be getting a kitty. he's been deprived of cats for several years, and i was my whole life because my dad hates them...and i'm not going into detail on how much. i'm majorly a dog person, but still like kitties (adults pref) well, a cat his uncle brought home turned out to be pregnant, so we want to help him find homes for the kittens. so my fiance said we can keep one (we agreed on a female) if our dog won't eat it. (he loves to eat them, but he is good w/ all baby animals, but we havn't seen him w/ kittens yet.) (just a bit of history... we rescued him last year. he never was given much food and we beleive his prey drive for cats comes from that. there have been eye witness acounts of him eating them. now however, he understands he's getting food today, tomorrow, and everyday after that.)(we're going to have him on leash to see how he does.)*so excited* anyhow, their mom has a tail, but none of them even have half a tail. i'm wondering what breeds don't have tails. (i've seen one...kind of like a tiger...very pretty...short hair.) and i was hoping someone would have links or pictures i could see of these breeds.

crow_noir
06-07-2001, 10:09 PM
(sorries!!!! i really don't know how this posted twice!!!! i'm new here.)

crow_noir
06-09-2001, 04:44 AM
so, let me see if i got this right. if they are indeed manx mixes, i shouldn't have to worry that any of them have the spinal diease right?

on another forum someone also suggested perhaps a japanese bobtail.

i just love the descriptions i have found of manx personality.

well, i get to see the kitties for the first time later on today!!!