PDA

View Full Version : Bear

tatsxxx11
03-11-2001, 04:24 PM
Yeah Bear!!! I admit it. I'm an unabashed lab lover and mom. I couldn't be happier than to see your gorgeous face on my screen this morning. Handsome, athletic, funny, loving, and gentle. You encompass all these typical lab traits Bear. But you are so much more than that. You are one of those VERY special labs who do so much to enrich the lives of us humans. As seeing eye dogs, companion dogs to the physically challenged, in animal assisted therapy, search and rescue and even as "cadaver" dogs. You belong to that very special class of dog called "Hero." Thank you Bear for you dedication, hard work and devotion. You and dogs like yourself do so much to enrich our lives and bring us comfort. Thank you Bear. You are our very, very special Dog of the Day and so, so much more! I hope you have a restful day off to celebrate your much deserved honor! Big "bear" hugs to you. I'm so proud to have met you!

jackiesdaisy1935
03-11-2001, 06:50 PM
Bear, what a handsome boy you are and such a special job you do. Congradulations for being the most handsome, hard working, and happy Dog of the Day!

Sudilar
03-11-2001, 11:11 PM
Bear,
You provide a great service to the families of the victims. Yes, you are a hero. Congrats on Dog of the Day!