PDA

View Full Version : gift swap?

sirrahbed
05-25-2004, 11:55 AM
Those of you who liked the idea of a gift swap...there is one all organized in General (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49882&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)
You can add *prefer kitties only* to the end of the questionaire so we can stick with folks and cats we know for the most part and still be supporting PT as well. The second post in the thread shows who all has signed up!! Hope to see more Cat General folks!!

Kfamr
05-25-2004, 12:06 PM
Although wouldn't be a perfect time to learn more and expand your mind about other PT furkids?

Maybe it's just me, but I look forward to shopping for different animals and for different people. :)

sirrahbed
05-25-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Although wouldn't be a perfect time to learn more and expand your mind about other PT furkids?

Maybe it's just me, but I look forward to shopping for different animals and for different people. :)

You are right Kay, but give us time! I have just recently learned there was more at PT here than Cat General!!! Maybe a swap with cat folks, then we branch out, etc. Some cat folks are a little like cats, sometimes ....cautious but once we are out there - you gotta love us!!!:D