PDA

View Full Version : Her Name Is Tabitha

kimlovescats
05-25-2004, 11:42 AM
I have named my remaining bottle baby ...Tabitha! Now let's hope she makes it, and is indeed a girl!!! ;)

Just a few teaser pics (got the camera functional)!!!:D

http://www.kimscats.com/Tab5.jpg

http://www.kimscats.com/Tab6.jpg

The little earlobe sucker!!! (my daughter's ear this time)

http://www.kimscats.com/Tab8.jpg ;)

Cataholic
05-25-2004, 11:50 AM
Kim, she is precious!

Minai
05-25-2004, 11:52 AM
Aww so cute!

CatMama78
05-25-2004, 11:58 AM
Tabitha what a sweetie pie, prayers and well wishes to you. You little angel, hang in there...

NoahsMommy
05-25-2004, 12:06 PM
Oh Tabitha, you are indeed a little angel!

Precious baby, keep getting stronger. :)

Killearn Kitties
05-25-2004, 12:19 PM
Oh, she's beautiful! Please hang on, Tabitha baby. We're all praying so hard for you.

catcrazylady
05-25-2004, 12:25 PM
OMG! Kim that baby is ADORABLE!!! What a perfect little name for our little tabby girl! Each picture is precious but that earlobe sucking is just as cute as can be!!!! Doesn't that tickle??
Tabitha you have people from all over the world praying and pulling for you every day. Come on baby girl, we want to see you grow up!
Kim no wonder your heart has been taken by this baby!:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

kimlovescats
05-25-2004, 12:32 PM
Thank you everyone .... I am still on pins and needles with this baby girl!

Lisa ... I just posted "More Tabitha"!!!:)

Steffi N
05-25-2004, 12:37 PM
Dear Tabitha. The pictures your mommy posted in both of your threads show just how precious and lovable you are. I have a nice plump earlobe I would be happy to offer to you to suck. I am hoping so much that you can feel through your mommy all the love that is out here for you.
Thank you for the pictures, Kim.

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-25-2004, 01:07 PM
Great name for a gorgeous girlie! Keeping Tabitha in my thoughts and prayers!

sirrahbed
05-25-2004, 01:09 PM
oh oh oooooooh!!! Tabitha! what a sweet and tiny thing you are!!!! Kim she is precious!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-25-2004, 02:32 PM
Ok, I have to get off PT for the day, I just can't take all this cutenes overload. First of all I get Peanut Butter videos and now I get Tabitha suckling! Along with all the other adorable kitties here - I just can't take anymore! :D :D

Randi
05-25-2004, 02:50 PM
Awww, what a little precious girl she is! :p Tabitha .... I like that name. I SOOOO hope she'll survive - she seems to be stronger than the rest, so with your love and care, I think there's a good chance! :)

More kisses from me to sweet Tabitha!!

Barbara
05-25-2004, 02:50 PM
She's in the best of hands. Go Tabitha:)

rg_girlca
05-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Oh be still my heart. How precious.
Kim, Tabitha is such a sweet name and I still have her in my prayers that she makes it.

Laura's Babies
05-25-2004, 04:39 PM
THANK YOU!!! I got my picture of her, so now I am happy! THANK YOU!!!! Hang in there baby girl! We are all in love with you and are praying for you and send lots of hugs and kisses your way with all the prayers!! I wish there was some way I could keep up with her progress for the next 28 days!!! Anyone want to come to the Mississippi River and hold up a sign "Tabitha IS DOING ALRIGHT!" for me to see as we go by?? Anyone know smoke signals?? Man, she is so cute and sweet!! I have had a good feeling about her from the start and I hope that feeling is right!! Kiss the dear baby for me Kim, EVERY day!THANK YOU!

moosmom
05-25-2004, 11:28 PM
Oh Kim, thank you SO much for that beautiful picture of that precious baby girl!!!

Tabitha, hang in there precious little one! There are ALOT of PT people praying for you!!!

krazyaboutkatz
05-26-2004, 12:32 AM
You sure are a sweetheart Tabitha.:) Please keep getting stronger so we can all watch you grow up. More prayers and positive thoughts are coming your way.

catlover4ever
05-26-2004, 07:32 AM
Little Miss Tabitha, you hang in there. If you only knew how many paws and fingers were crossed for you.:)

Kim I love her name. You are doing such a wonderful job.

catmandu
05-26-2004, 09:12 AM
ALL The Found Cats are sennding thier Prayers , thatTabitha , will ne the Big Bewitching Cat , that she is destined to be!