PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday - tatsxxx111 - Sandra

momoffuzzyfaces
05-25-2004, 10:13 AM
I know your big day is not until tomorrow but I wanted to surprise you with this thread!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA!

One of my best friends ever!

Oh, the kids have a message for you too:

happy birf day, auntie sandra!
we hope u have a fun day an git ur new puter soon so u won't haf ta go ta da book place to get on a puter.

we gets to haf catnip tommow in ur honor. we r sending u lots of birf day luvies too!
leonardo, luke, chester & grandma!:D

slleipnir
05-25-2004, 10:18 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

cloverfdx
05-25-2004, 10:21 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA

To one of PTs dearest members i hope you have a wonderfull day, and get alot of puppy kisses from your furrkids.

http://ecards.online.ie/images/happy-birthday.jpg

Edwina's Secretary
05-25-2004, 10:39 AM
It takes more than one day to celebrate the birthday of one so special!

Happy Birthday Sandra!!!!!

ramanth
05-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Happy Birthday Sandra!!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-25-2004, 11:00 AM
OOPS!!!
Just noticed, my computer put an extra 1 at the end of your user name! It does that sometimes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!:D

Randi
05-25-2004, 11:16 AM
Happy Birthday, Sandra!

Sandra, you’re one of the sweetest PTalkers – I’m so glad you’re here! :) I hope you have the most wonderful day ever, filled with cake, cuddles and all the things you like! Have fun! :D

Hugs from Randi & John – and loud purrs from Fister.

lynnestankard
05-25-2004, 11:18 AM
It's so unusual for me to be in early!!:D

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Sandra
Happy Birthday to Yooouuuuuu xxxx

Wishing a very special day to a very special P.T'er - hope your day is complete with many furry cuddles and love and cake! xxxxx

Love Lynne

Pam
05-25-2004, 11:40 AM
Happy Birthday to Pet Talk's finest! ;) I hope your day is just the best ever and things start looking up for you my friend. No more pupsters in need of sirjury, pupsters eating chicken carcasses, broken computers, troubles with Sparky's Pond, etc. (did I miss any! :D ) May this day be ever so special for you Sandra. You certainly deserve it!! We all love ya!
Pam, Bella, Ripley, Trevor and Andy :)

Cinder & Smoke
05-25-2004, 11:50 AM
:)
:D

Hap, HAPP,
HAPPIE :)
Birfday, Sandra!! :D

Hope your B-Day
is **EXTRA**
Speshul! ;)

tatsxxx11
05-25-2004, 12:24 PM
Thanks Everbuddy! And thank you dear Connie for starting my birfday thread:) I think I have the same problem as K9Karen just described in her thread "Tears of happiness," re: computer woes:( Spyware, Adware???? Some "parasite" is causing me to be unable to log onto websites, send email or even shut down my computer! And I was getting a pop up ad every time I tried to do anything! Anyone else have exp. with Spyware of Adware and which one is the problem? I keep getting prompts to download a program called "Virtual Bouncer." It says that a 3rd party application, "Adware" has infected my computer, causing my browser to shut down; others tell me Adware is the cure! I'm clueless:rolleyes: Anyway, guess what I got for my birthday...a new computer! Oh joy!:D

And Pam, you forgot about my neighbor hitting my car in my drivieway:rolleyes: As Imus would say, you can't make this stuff up!:D:D:D

I'm STILL going to have a Happy Birthday and you've guys have helped to make it just that:)

Love you guys!

P.S...Cody's recovery from sir jury was my only birthday wish and it was granted:)

K9soul
05-25-2004, 12:25 PM
Sandra, so quickly you have become one of my dearest friends here at PT. I have very much enjoyed our correspondence and hope you are able to write again soon, as we miss hearing from you! I hope your birthday is even half as wonderful as you are.

I'm not very good at this, but I wanted to do a little something for you... Tommy wouldn't hold the sign unless I tied it to a stick :D

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v145/k9soul/Tasha%20and%20Tommy/happybdaysign1.jpg

tatsxxx11
05-25-2004, 12:33 PM
Awww. thank you, thank you, thank you, dear Jess, Tommy and Tasha! I'm going to be sure and save that picture of the sweeties:) Oh Tommy, how adorable! I half expected my birthday sign to be attached to a log:D We will be writing soon, friend! Cody's emergency sir jury (and a host of other "month of May mishaps") have kept me away from the computer for a few weeks. Hopefully, that's all behind us now and we'll be writing soon!

But in the meantime, please have your mommy give you bunches of hugs and kisses for me, ok?

Love, Sandra, Cody and Star:)

Albea
05-25-2004, 12:38 PM
To dear Sandra:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/paef35d85445b15c266558229f01c41d9/fdd3533e.gif

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-25-2004, 01:02 PM
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fantastic day!!

AmberLee
05-25-2004, 02:03 PM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe!!! And miiini mooore!!!

Hope that it's a furry, furry happy one!

Logan
05-25-2004, 04:04 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday, Sandra!!!!!!! Just think, just a few more days and miserable May is going to be over!!!!!! I hope you have a marvelous day tomorrow. I'll be checking in by phone to sing to you !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

We love you!!! Logan, Helen, Honey, Lilly, Zipper, Murphy, Butter, Mimi, Roger and Mama Milly :) :) :)

bluekat
05-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Happy birthday to one of the sweetest and nicest person I know, Sandra!:D Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

trayi52
05-25-2004, 04:25 PM
Happy Birthday, Sandra!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Willie:)

RICHARD
05-25-2004, 04:40 PM
Happy Birthday!:)

Dogz
05-25-2004, 04:46 PM
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/DogzPhoto/happybirthdaysandra.jpg

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear, Sandra,
Happy Birthday to yoooooou!!

I hope you have a wonderful day, I am sure the furkids will spoil you!

Uabassoon
05-25-2004, 05:35 PM
Happy Birthday Sandra! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Moose
05-25-2004, 05:57 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday!! :)

carole
05-25-2004, 06:04 PM
MANY HAPPY RETURNS SANDRA, A VERY SPECIAL LADY ON PT, WHO EVERYONE LOVES, HAVE A SUPER DAY, HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF NICE PRESSIES. :)

jenfer
05-25-2004, 07:16 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-25-2004, 07:32 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA!!

Wishing a very happy day to one of the sweetest Pet Talkers! Hope the aneemals give you some extra birthday loves and kisses!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p5e4fd79e850f7345992e770fe09bb8a8/fb6a17f9.jpg

RobiLee
05-25-2004, 09:28 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SANDRA!!!

I almost missed your special day. I'm so glad that I caught it just in time. I hope you had a fantastic day! You deserve it.

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!

Lots of hugs and Tailwags.....Robin, Katie and Tori :)

dukedogsmom
05-25-2004, 10:43 PM
A very happy birthday wished for one very special PT memberr! PLEASE, may we have lots of pics of your furry family members? You never post them so now would be a good excuse. Hope you enjoy your special day.

Logan
05-25-2004, 11:04 PM
Not one single soul has asked you how old you will be today!!!! :p But I know because now you are as old as me, right???? :D :D :D Boy, are you OLD!!!!!!! :p (Poor Tats is thinking "oh no", I'm going to start falling apart like Logan!" ) :eek:

K9karen
05-25-2004, 11:11 PM
Since I can't do any "cuties" on the computer yet, I guess tellin ya I love you to pieces will have to do! Happy happy BDay, sweet, sweet friend! Oh joy is right! Cody gettin better and a new computer! Can't get much better (xcept for May to end!):rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
05-26-2004, 12:07 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA!!! I hope you have a great day.:D

Kfamr
05-26-2004, 12:20 AM
Happy happy HAPPY Birthday, Sandra!!

gini
05-26-2004, 12:25 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A TRUE PET TALK TREASURE! YOU HAVE PROVIDED US WITH THE GUIDING LIGHT TO PURE JOY ON PET TALK.

I HOPE THE END OF THIS MONTH SOLVES ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS AND YOUR BIRTHDAY PROVIDES YOU WITH MUCH JOY.

delidog
05-26-2004, 06:36 AM
Happy Birthday Sandra!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a Wonderful Day!!!!!
Get Spoiled!!!!!
You deserve it!!!

Oh The Furkids Say....Hoppy Burfday!!!!!
To one of The Original Pet Talkers!!!;) :) :D

Rachel
05-26-2004, 06:58 AM
Today's the Day, Today's the Day!

There is no way to find better words than have already been stated in this thread by the many Pet Talkers who, like I, have realized what a treasure we have in our midst. Sandra, we simply adore you for all the kindness, consideration, and the enthusiastic appreciation and love for animals which you bring to Pet Talk. Your willingness to share your vast resource of knowledge and information on many subjects is unparalled. I hope that this thread will convince you that your efforts have not gone unnoticed, that your kindness is appreciated, and that you are loved by those whose lives you have touched.

All that having been said, please know that you need to relax, put your troubles aside, and enjoy a day where your life is indeed celebrated across this nation and beyond the pond! Whatever brings you joy is what is wished for you this day and this year.

Happy, Happy Birthday.

Karen
05-26-2004, 08:29 AM
Hoppy birdie two ewes,
Hoppy birdie two ewes,
Hoppy birdie deer Saaannnnndrrraaaa
Hoppy birdie two ewes!

ChrisH
05-26-2004, 01:15 PM
:D Happy Birthday, Sandra!! :D

Hope you are having a wonderful day! :)

My Peanuts
05-26-2004, 03:00 PM
OH MY GOSH! How did I miss this thread.

Happy Belated Birthday, Sandra!

tatsxxx11
05-26-2004, 03:44 PM
Not to worry Sylvia, it's today!:D Thanks everyone for the kind words and well wishes. So far I've spent my day picking up poopies, cleaning the cat box, emptying out the frig. for delivery of a new one tomorrow and, hmmm, that's it:D But, dinner out awaits!:)

My Peanuts
05-26-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Not to worry Sylvia, it's today!:D

Uh, I hate to correct you, but if you were talking to me my name is Diana :D :p Sylvia is my Puggy :D

Barbara
05-26-2004, 04:06 PM
Happy Birthday, Sandra !!!!!

I love reading each of your posts and it makes me happy to know you speak for every COTD- which I don't manage:(

Thank you for that:D

Killearn Kitties
05-26-2004, 04:17 PM
Happy, happy birthday! I hope you are having a great day with lots of good furry moments. :D

tatsxxx11
05-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Hey Diana...I knew that:o Guess it shows who's foremost in my mind:D And you know what? I don't think this is the first time I've done that!:eek: :o

My Peanuts
05-26-2004, 06:14 PM
Hey Diana...I knew that:o Guess it shows who's foremost in my mind:D And you know what? I don't think this is the first time I've done that!:eek: :o

No problem, yeah you might have done it before :D I really hated correcting you.

rg_girlca
05-26-2004, 07:22 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA.

You are one of my favorite PT'rs. As you know, I truly enjoy reading all your posts as I think you have such a way with words that truly warms the heart.

Enjoy you day as you so deserve it. :)

KYS
05-26-2004, 09:21 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!!!! , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!!!!! , HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SANDRA!!!!! .......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU!!! AND MANY MORE.....

ooodles of hugs from your pal Karen
and slurpey kisses from Sheba and ROcky.

Rachel
05-27-2004, 07:06 AM
So far I've spent my day picking up poopies, cleaning the cat box, emptying out the frig. for delivery of a new one tomorrow

Hey, a new refrigerator is worth celebrating too! Good for you!