PDA

View Full Version : It is time...

Laura's Babies
05-25-2004, 10:03 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/p2f972a2dfed7e1bc1a2df1278c75ef71/f94b6423.jpg

It's that time again! W-O-R-K calls! Will be leaving out in the wee hours in the morning for our long drive upriver to catch the boat. As you all know, the hardest part is leaving my babies, even knowing they are in good hands. The "girls" left Sunday night and I am taking Chester today to my daughters when we go to get the rental car at the airport. Have lots to do today, pack, clean house, tend to the last few things and get the house ready to shut up for 28 days..

I may have time to get on and check out what has been going on today when I take a break from all the "stuff" but this will be my official "Good Bye for now" to all my PT friends. Kiss all your babies for me and love them a little harder while I am away, remembering I can not hug mine for a whole 28 days. Keep notes for me so someone can tell me the important stuff I have missed, when I get back!! Good Bye friends, I love all of you AND your babies!!

catmandu
05-25-2004, 10:10 AM
Even The cats would agree atht work comes first, if you can tie it into potential cat treats , and Toys , the way that I did with Pouncer , and Scrappy , when I worked a lot of OT!

jazzcat
05-25-2004, 10:24 AM
I'm heading out to stay with my Dad today so I will say goodbye now.

Please have a safe trip and take care. See you in 28 days.

moosmom
05-25-2004, 10:29 AM
Laura's Babies and Jazzcat,

Please have a safe trip and come back soon. We WILL miss both of you and the stories and pictures of your babies!

((((hugs))))

Randi
05-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Have a great trip! :) Looking forward to see you back in 28 days!

Try not to think too much about your babies, they'll be fine! :)

catlover4ever
05-25-2004, 11:17 AM
Laura we will all be thinking of you and will miss you while you are gone. I hope you have a safe trip and look forward to your return home. --- Meg

kimlovescats
05-25-2004, 11:46 AM
Laura .... have a wonderful 28 days , you will be missed for sure! If you get a chance, check out the new pictures of Tabitha!
((Hugs)

Lori .... have a safe trip to your Dad's ... be sure to let us know when you get back! WE'll miss you!

:)

CatMama78
05-25-2004, 11:54 AM
Have a good time and be safe. Looking forward to your return!

NoahsMommy
05-25-2004, 12:04 PM
You have a safe trip and hurry back. :)

catcrazylady
05-25-2004, 12:20 PM
*tears* We will miss you so much Laura. You be careful and have a very safe and fun trip. We will keep notes and let you know what has been going on while your away. I should have lots of new blanket pictures from the shelter for you when you get back. Lots of love to you and well wishes for a great trip!

Lori-Are you just going to be gone for the day? I hope so or else we sure will miss you too!

Barbara
05-25-2004, 02:20 PM
We'll mis you Laura! Have a safe and fun trip:) And don't work too hard;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-25-2004, 02:39 PM
I just can't believe how time flies! Didn't you just get back? But the next 28 days will go just as fast and before we know it you'll be back again.

Have a safe trip! :)

jazzcat
05-25-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Lori-Are you just going to be gone for the day? I hope so or else we sure will miss you too!

Yes, I was just gone for the day. My dad lives about 40 miles from me and I am trying to help and take care of him. Sorry I confused everyone. I guess it did sound like I was leaving too.

Laura's Babies
05-26-2004, 04:39 AM
Well this IS my last post until I go do my 28 days.. I will be walking out the door in just a few minutes and wanted to say GOODBYE gang! Have a great month, I will miss posting and looking and seeing all your babies and hearing all their latest antics. You just miss so much working like I do but it is a great job or I wouldn't be doing it. Remember to pray for little Tabitha every day, I sure hope she makes it!! Bye Gang, Laura