PDA

View Full Version : A Giant Thank You

catmandu
05-25-2004, 08:44 AM
To ALL our Cat Pals, who came to the Mall INvasion , and then the Sun Room Partee! You were all Great, and the place is so clean , as everyone pitched in , to help. And You were all wonderful , with the Strays, letting them eat first , and with the Kittens , and the infirm , and older Cats!We ahd a BLAST , and hiope that everyone Got Home OK> Like Dorothy , they all said that this is Fun, but theres no place .like HOME!!!!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-25-2004, 10:46 AM
Ally and Connor had a wonerful time, and really enjoyed meeting up with their PT friends from around the world! Ally was dissapointed not to have found a boyfriend (meowmie is relieved), but says maybe next PARTEEE!! (She was having a romance with Bach, but his Meowmie doesn't post any more :( )

Cataholic
05-25-2004, 11:53 AM
No, Gary, thank YOU! I enjoyed the few days of peace and quiet. It was nice to have them back, but.....nice to have them away,. Thanks for taking such fine care of them for me.

Barbara
05-25-2004, 02:45 PM
Filou, Tigris and Xeline are back and had the time of their life:D

Xeline said she had never met as well-dressed gentlemen as a certain Cincinnati herd:D

Everyone had lots of fun playing and eating.

Thank you to Gary and the Found host Cats:D

Edwina's Secretary
05-25-2004, 05:00 PM
Were the Es there? I was gone for the weekend and they aren't talking but judging by the amount of food left and how tidy the house still was I suspect they slipped out!

Thanks for talking such good care of them!