PDA

View Full Version : I'm hungry and grumpy!!!

Sirrahsim
05-24-2004, 09:49 PM
I have to get my wisdom teeth cut out in just 2 short hours and because of that I haven't eaten since last night!! I'm soooo hungry.
Boomer bit my lip last night and punctured the inside of it and that hurts.
I forgot to put the clothes from the washer into the dryer last night so I can't wear the comfy clothes that I wanted to. It's too late to do it now because they sat in there wet all night so they need to be rewashed to get rid of the STINK!
I had to rearrange my birth control schedule so that I could reduce my chance of getting dry socket and cause of that I'm crampy and crabby.
Hmm... Sorry, I just had to vent:) I'm sure there are other things, but I'm too grumpy to think of anything else right now!

Sirrahsim
05-24-2004, 09:53 PM
Oh yeah! My surgery is at 1:30, they're giving me a nice little IV cocktail to take all of my cares away.. BUT, they aren't lettign my husband leave work until 1:00. That measn we'll be rushed rushed rushed:(:(:(:( AND because of his job, this hour that he's getting off work today (he's supposed to work till 2) is the ONLY time that he gets off work this week. I know that he'll spoil me tonight (if I'm coherent) but I'm gonna have to rely on Boomer to take care of me tomorrow morning. Stinky work people not giving him time off!!
Ok... I think I'm done now:rolleyes: :D :eek: :( :o :mad: :)

sirrahbed
05-24-2004, 10:00 PM
awwww!!! Poor baby!!!! I will call you tomorrow night which will be your Wednesday morning OK? Call me Tuesday night (my Tuesday morning if you can talk, are coherent and want some sympayhy as well - though I know Paul will be taking good care of you. Having four wisdom teeth done at the same time is a big deal, especially with three impacted!! (((((Missy))))))
Love you!!!

kimlovescats
05-24-2004, 10:05 PM
Oh, poor Missy ...... those ole wisdom teeth extractions are the pits .... but pain medication is our friend!!!! You will sleep it off with no problems!!!;)

(((HUGS)))

Karen
05-24-2004, 10:06 PM
I had all four teeth done at once years ago. (They were all pointed wrong, and had no room to come in anyway.) It varies person to person - when my sister had hers done, she looked like a chipmonk for three days. I - same surgery, same surgeon, same hospital - didn't well at all. (She was so annoyed at that - so looking forward to re-paying the teasing!) But afterwards it's just sore, but milk it for all the ice cream you can get! ;)

Steffi N
05-24-2004, 10:10 PM
Oh poor Missy. I am sorry you are having to go through this, and I hope the soreness goes away soon. Indulge yourself in some ice cream and let Boomer take good care of you.

rg_girlca
05-24-2004, 10:27 PM
OH, poor, poor you. I hope all goes well and you don't have to endure too much pain. Take care and milk all the pampering you can get. ;)

jazzcat
05-24-2004, 10:27 PM
Hope everything goes well Missy!! As far as I'm concerned you can be as grumpy as you want. Just the thought of an IV would make me a grumpy nervous wreck. I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed at the same time and the worst part for me was that stinkin' IV. I HATE needles of any sort!!

Hang in there and I hope Boomer is an good nurse for you.

catcrazylady
05-25-2004, 05:41 AM
Poor Missy! Good luck and Boomer you take good care of your meowmie!!!

catnapper
05-25-2004, 07:36 AM
Poor Missy! I hope all goes well and the after-surgery pain is minimal!

sirrahbed
05-25-2004, 09:00 AM
I know Missy appreciated all the sympathy!! I got an e-mail from her hubby this morning from 3pm Tuesday Japan time that all went well and she was still goofy with sedation but came home. It is 13 hours ahead of our EST, so they are asleep now, but I will call her my Tuesday night which is her Wednesday morning when she is all alone. I just can't quite quit being MOM ya know?? Thanks you guys!!

lynnestankard
05-25-2004, 11:25 AM
Missy I'm glad all went well and you're home - spaced out maybe - but recovering. Luckily Ive never had to have my wisdom teeth removed - they never came through!! Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for a very quick recovery. xxx

Lynne

PS Debbie can any of us stop being Mums? I don't think so!!

CatMama78
05-25-2004, 12:01 PM
yikes!! Sorry about your teeth. What a pain wisdom teeth are, no pun intended ;)

Glad to hear you are doing ok, and pain medication is its own reward:D And it's a good excuse to eat lots of ice cream!

Boomer, take special care of meowmie and be extra sweet....

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-25-2004, 12:17 PM
Missy - I hope and pray yours went as well as MINE a couple of years ago - out of the surgery within an jour, and back out shopping the same afternoon:rolleyes:

Sending you big but gentle (((GET WELL))) headbumpies from Ally and Connor, and a big (((HUG))) and a bowl of cyber-ice-cream from Me!!!!