PDA

View Full Version : A Message From Soda

Dogz
05-24-2004, 09:31 PM
Soda would like to give a message to all PTers:

e\jnv 4je

:D :D

Soda is just hanging out with Mommy, playing on the keyboard. Pointless thread, sorry. Blame it on Soda. :o

Also, I would like to say something else. This may not seem like a big deal, but I am so proud of my Cracker-girl!

Cracker has been very shy, since the day we got her. She was quite scared of humans. She didn't like to come out of her cage. She literally "ran" away when we came towards the cage. Well, I have been spending a lot of time with her. She came out of her cage like a good girl when I took her out tonight.

Well, Soda and Cracker have been having a fun time playing on the keyboard, and exploring the chair. Cracker is sitting on the arm rest, and I looked over at her. Her head was down. I was wondering what my little girl wanted. I reached my hand over, and scratched her head. That is what she wanted! She would barely let us touch her before. I am *so* proud!

Now, Cracker keeps nibbling my arm and putting her head down.

I LOVE having birdies again! *beams*

GoldenRetrLuver
05-24-2004, 09:34 PM
9wjgk/////sg

^ From Piper to Soda. ;) He's with me too, hehe.

Aw! Good girl, Cracker! This calls for some new pictures, Emma. :)

Be warned, once they learn that you'll give them all the head *scritchies* they want...they'll never stop! :p

popcornbird
05-25-2004, 12:48 AM
skfiad vgf skgnlsng ajkfsao aorj nefosr maprdngPO ndf.

^^^A message from Popcorn and Muffin, to Soda and Cracker^^^

It translates as, *Dear Soda. Thank you for the message! Cracker, we would like you to know, that once the humans start giving you scritchies, you must take advantage of them, as they will do it whenever you're in need of them! Just put your head down, and WHINE! It works everytime!*

:D He he he.

Congrats on Cracker's wanting head scritchies!!! Nothing is sweeter than a liitle tiel putting its head down and begging for scritches. :D These little tiel girls are sooo sweet when it comes to cuddling. Muffin wants scritches all day long! She used to be afraid of us when we just brought her home, but she's such a lovey baby now. Soooo cuddly. :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-25-2004, 04:43 PM
qweaaaT/.HDF

:D

Charlie says Hi to all the PetTalk birdies out there!

I ulso agreezz onna hed scrichies! If u lookz reel sweetz n "innasint" (as Mom callz mee) u getz lotza scrichies!