PDA

View Full Version : Arg... my turn to rant.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-24-2004, 07:11 PM
I just hate the life I live at my mom's. She can't afford anything, and she buys my brother stuff ALL THE TIME! We went to Fleet Farm to get some sandals and stuff. My brother and I each got a pair, they were like $8 each. I asked her if I could get some more jeans, because the few pairs I have are wearing out. "I can't afford that right now," she tells me. Well whatever, I wander over to the magazine section and grab a little 89 cent notepad to jot down my poems and such. I met her back at the check-out and she has 3 shirts and some shorts for my brother, and a pair of jeans for herself.

Why do I get treated this way?

And earlier today, we were waiting for her to come pick us up from my dads, and Jake and I were sitting outside. He kept peeling the bark off the tree and I kept telling him to knock it off, that he was killing the tree. He looked at me and laughed and kept ripping off large chunks of this tree. I got up and tried to grab the stick out of his hand (he was beating it against the tree and scraping off the bark with this, too) He runs, I grabbed his backpack and pulled him back and took the stick out of his hand. He laughed and grabbed another and started hitting the tree harder. I grabbed him again, after chasing him around the d@mn tree, and took the stick again. I held onto his shirt and backpack to keep him contained (and this is a NINE year old we are talking about!) and he starts pretending to choke and tells me, "Meg, you're commiting SUICIDE on me!"

:rolleyes:

Well, he started to pull (I was holding on to his backpack still) and my mom pulled in the driveway. I pulled a little harder to get him out of my way (not in a mean way, I just pulled him back to get dibbs on the front seat... ;)) and he FAKE FALLS... and pretends to cry. Who gets in trouble? Who doesn't even LISTEN to my side of the story? Who gets lectured about being nice to her little brother?

Your one and only.

And sometimes I honestly feel like she doesn't trust me, because we went to go get Gavin and then we stopped at this restaurant to get some dinner. I was like, "Mom, I'll get Gavin." She ignores me, and gets him herself. She totally heard me, I was standing right next to her.

Well, then she adds a little punch to it, and goes, "Why do you wear those stupid bracelets all the time?"

:mad::mad::mad:

I have 18 red and black jelly bracelets, and a red and black armband/sweatband thing. LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY. Don't make fun of who I am. That's the LAST thing you want to do.

Then we go in and my brother gets three cookies, two bars and this potpie thing. I ask for two muffins, since I didn't like anything there, and she clearly knew that, she just enjoys pissing me off. I asked for a little carrot cake muffin for dessert and she goes, "You have enough to eat."

EXCUSE ME?!?!

I am so sick of this complete bullsh*t to me. She needs to start treating me equally or I won't even come over anymore. My parents have always said it was my choice if I want to come over. She's really pushing it.

I hope you don't think I'm being a baby. I've dealt with this attitude from her a lot since she moved and it makes me SICK.

CamCamPup33
05-24-2004, 07:18 PM
My mom is alot like that with my little brother..

Everyday he comes home with a new X-box game, yet when i want something, it's a BIG NO NO. :rolleyes:

Sorry -- Im turning your rant into my rant, lol.

Anyway, i can relate alot to that. I also hate it. Why don't you tell her how you feel, and tell her that you don't want to come over just to be treated that way.

Just a suggestion.

Amber

G.P.girl
05-24-2004, 07:20 PM
i'm sorry that happening to you megs. i hope things get better and you can work things out