PDA

View Full Version : GRRRR! I hate doctors

davidpizzica
05-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Now that i have all the shots in my knee, i STILL have to wait until AUGUST to find out what they are going to do! I am SO tired of WAITING! :mad: :mad:

NoahsMommy
05-25-2004, 12:14 AM
Grrr!!! Me too!! :(

I'm sorry you are having to wait. Is it for insurance purposes?

slick
05-25-2004, 12:19 AM
Don't sweat it. It's the same way up here!!! Not only do you wait and wait for results, but you wait and wait for sir jury if needed. Sometimes up to a year!!!

davidpizzica
05-25-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Grrr!!! Me too!! :(

I'm sorry you are having to wait. Is it for insurance purposes? Either that, or they want to give it time to work. Still GRRRR!

davidpizzica
05-25-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by slick
Don't sweat it. It's the same way up here!!! Not only do you wait and wait for results, but you wait and wait for sir jury if needed. Sometimes up to a year!!! Slick, sounds like we both have crappy health systems!

moosmom
05-25-2004, 10:19 AM
Davidp,

I'll trade you BOTH my knees for your good right ear!! ;) Hang in there. I know waiting sucks, but hopefully the outcome will be better!!

RICHARD
05-25-2004, 11:18 AM
You hate doctors???

Try working with them, you'll despise them!;)

catnapper
05-25-2004, 11:23 AM
Grrr... I',m mad for you! I'm looking for something to yell about... just aching for a good fight! Let me at your doctors a and I'll give them a piece of my mind! :)

Hang in there! August seems a million years away, but look - its almost June already!

lynnestankard
05-25-2004, 11:29 AM
Chin up David - it'll be August before we know it. Maybe the shots will begin to have an affect on the knee and - hopefully - less pain. Fingers crossed.

Richard - tut tut tut :rolleyes:

Lynne

NoahsMommy
05-25-2004, 12:10 PM
David...can you go to someone else?? Maybe they can do something for you that this doctor can't?

I've learned to not take what the dr's say if I don't agree with it. They aren't all as "wonderful" as we think.

Are you feeling any better after your last shot?

davidpizzica
05-25-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Davidp,

I'll trade you BOTH my knees for your good right ear!! ;) Hang in there. I know waiting sucks, but hopefully the outcome will be better!! At this point, I'm almost ready to take you up on it!! lol lol:confused: