PDA

View Full Version : Look What Laura's Babies Did For My RB Babies!

kimlovescats
05-24-2004, 03:30 PM
Is this not the most loving and thoughtful and BEAUTIFUL thing?

:( :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

aki
05-24-2004, 03:34 PM
I think I'm gonna cry~

That is very sweet.

Laura's Babies
05-24-2004, 03:36 PM
So glad you got it and it works... Those babies just touched me so much that I wanted to do something so we can always remember them.. Just because they were nameless and homelss (so to speak) it does not mean their passing has to go un noticed..(or unremembered)

CatMama78
05-24-2004, 03:37 PM
So thoughtful and beautiful. And of course very, very sad - I'm crying :(.

Rest in peace little ones.

kuhio98
05-24-2004, 04:04 PM
OKAY! I'm bawling. Why do I even bother to wear mascara?
What a beautiful tribute to these babies who were with us for such a brief time.

catcrazylady
05-24-2004, 04:26 PM
Laura that was BEAUTIFUL! What a wonderful tribute to the all too short lives of these babies.

Laura also did one for me of Mr. Magoo that I have got to post. She does such beautiful work.

Uabassoon
05-24-2004, 04:48 PM
Laura that was so sweet of you. That was a great tribute to those kittens.

smokey the elder
05-24-2004, 04:50 PM
That was so beautiful. *sniff**tears*

captain
05-24-2004, 05:00 PM
What a beautiful thing to do .... *tears*

Twink
05-24-2004, 05:06 PM
Oh, how sad and lovely and sweet. Laura, that was wonderful.

Kim, I haven't been around much, but I caught the story of your babies. I'm so sorry for the grief you've had to go through. I'm praying for the little tabby girl.

sirrahbed
05-24-2004, 05:37 PM
Laura - what a sweet thing to do - and Kim, I know that it was comforting to you and to all of us. We want to help you but do not know what to do:(

kimlovescats
05-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Laura - what a sweet thing to do - and Kim, I know that it was comforting to you and to all of us. We want to help you but do not know what to do:(

You all ARE doing something ... you are being my friends, and being here for me in good times and bad ... and I love you all!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

Kim

NoahsMommy
05-24-2004, 09:18 PM
Awww, that's such a sweet poem and such a nice gesture.

Very nice. :)

jazzcat
05-24-2004, 10:48 PM
That is beautiful!

krazyaboutkatz
05-24-2004, 11:59 PM
What a wonderful tribute.:)

rg_girlca
05-25-2004, 12:16 AM
Laura that is so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes and left a big lump in my throat. That was so sweet of you to do this for Kim.

CCL, we would love to see the one Laura did for Mr. Magoo.

catnapper
05-25-2004, 07:28 AM
Thats beautiful and touching beyond words.

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-25-2004, 08:37 AM
How touching!

It is important to remember what a difference you make - you cannot save them all, but knowing that they passed to the RB feeling warm, and safe, and LOVED - because of YOU - makes all the pain worthwhile.

catmandu
05-25-2004, 08:41 AM
That is a toching , and very fitting memorial , to those Kittens , who arenow Eternal Kitten angels! Bless both Laura , for the Memorial , and Kim , for Caring , for the Little Ones!

catlover4ever
05-25-2004, 08:48 AM
Laura that is so beautiful. What a wonderful thing to do for Kim.

Kim you should add it to your website. I know it is hard caring so much and having these little angels taken away but this is so very touching and beautiful.

Laura's Babies
05-25-2004, 07:16 PM
Since it is time for me to go to work, I will now tell all of you THANK you for all your lovely compliments on the Memorial I did for Kim's Infant Rescues.. However, I did not do it for compliments, Thanks or to be noticed.. I did it for what Kim has done to try to help these babies and so that we ALL may remember those who leave this world without ever knowing the love those babies had in their brief life. It is a SAD, SAD thing for ANY life to leave this world, alone and scared, without anyone to care or to grieve their passing..

Thanks for your compliments I am glad you all liked it and I hope maybe some of you saved it to print out so you will never forget them..OR what Kim has went through trying to save each and every one of those beautiful little lives. Kim, I will be praying for Tabitha and if you save just ONE, then it would have been worth all you have been through.

misstobina
05-28-2004, 10:01 AM
Hi Kim:

I am another cat fan. I feel they are just as affectionate as dogs and playful too. Mine like either a crumpled up paper ball or a striing of yarn.

Everyone knows the advantages they have over dogs. I am also a fish fan. I have three male bettas and have the cats trained to stay away from them.

Have a nice weekend.

Miss Tobina

kimlovescats
05-28-2004, 10:03 AM
Hello, Miss Tobina! Welcome to Pet Talk! I hope we will be able to hear more about your kitties, and maybe see some pictures of them too?;)

Cataholic
05-28-2004, 11:09 AM
Laura, that was so incredibly sweet of you to remember those kittens for us all.