PDA

View Full Version : New Siggy and Avatar. :)

Kfamr
05-24-2004, 02:28 AM
Yes, I'm a loser and had to make a thread on them. :p

I just added my new signature, but i've had my AV up for a while. I'm not sure how much i'm going to like seeing THAT picture everytime I post..... I dunno though. :p

What do you guys think of them?
The siggy is really nothing but something I slapped together real quick. I can never make good signatures for myself because I have a hard time messing with my own pictures ;x

The AV is from a video of Simba doing his "nose rub" after eating, and he licked his lips. He always rubs his face around on the carpet after eating.

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-24-2004, 02:36 AM
I think the Avatar is great - and BTW I really like your hair like that - the bangs suit you!

Kfamr
05-24-2004, 02:38 AM
Thanks Julie. :)

I just recently got them done. Last wednesday to be exact.

Lauren (blustang24) and her mom tried talking me out of it. :p
They thought i'd regret it but I love them. I also got 2-3 inches cut off of the rest of my hair. It's still verrryyy long, but I did it mostly to get the splint ends off.

bluekat
05-24-2004, 09:50 AM
The avatar and siggy looks greaT!:D I like your new hairdo too, the bangs look really nice on you:)

sirrahbed
05-24-2004, 10:25 AM
Kay, I LOVE your siggy and avatar, too. The sigs have your trademark look to them - what I call a 3-D look. I think it is great that we have talented people here who do siggys for other people! I have NO talent in that area!! Your avatar is especially cute and funny! Eternally licking!!!:p :p :p

DogLover9501
05-24-2004, 10:39 AM
I love the sig and the av is so cute, I agree that bangs suit you, I don't like my bangs however :rolleyes:

I took 2 pictures of me the other day, one with Piddle and one with Jasper, I was going to post them on that...post a picture of YOU thread, but I very quickly decided not to:p

cloverfdx
05-24-2004, 10:41 AM
Very cute, i love your new Avatar. :D

And your hair looks great.

dukedogsmom
05-24-2004, 10:53 AM
Shows how observant I am! Didn't even notice the bangs. Maybe you'll get more guts and get some more cut off. I'm probably going to be getting a new camera with video in about 2 or so weeks. I'll have to get Duke doing the nose rubber thing. I'll see if I can find a pic that I've got uploaded and post it here.
Ok, here it is. I took some more last night. I think it's just too cute. Does Simba lay down to do his? I think Duke knows how much I like this because one day, I told him to wait, that I didn't get it and he stayed like that, looking at the camera. Crazy dog.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/noserubber2_2.jpg

Kfamr
05-24-2004, 01:15 PM
Thanks everyone. :D

Yep, Simba lays down to do it. Sometimes if he just lays down I tell him to "roll" and he starts doing it.

He sometimes props his butt up like that too.:p

Dogz
05-24-2004, 03:54 PM
I was just looking at your new signature. It looks wonderful. :) Love the avatar too, very cute.

Do you think you could show me the full picture of you? From what I see, it looks beautiful!!

Kfamr
05-24-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
I was just looking at your new signature. It looks wonderful. :) Love the avatar too, very cute.

Do you think you could show me the full picture of you? From what I see, it looks beautiful!!

Thanks.

I posted more pictures in "Post a picture of YOU"