PDA

View Full Version : <<<2nd PT Gift Swap 2004; Questionnaire>>>

Kfamr
05-24-2004, 01:11 AM
Do NOT sign up unless you FULLY plan to send the items, no matter what person you recieve.
Also, please be aware of the costs included in buying the gifts and also mailing them, possibly to another country. The minimum cost for gifts is $20. There is no maximum amount.
The swap is intended for the pets, small gifts for the humans are accepted and well-appreciated. You do not have to buy an idividual gift for each pet. Certain pets can share gifts (Dogs with dogs, cats with cats...etc..)

We also ask that you agree to insure or atleast send your gift by something other than regular mail service. Something with the option to track the package is desired. This way nothing gets lost while being sent to your reciever. If you chose not to do so, you must take full responsibility to send your reciever another package if in the case it gets lost.

Please do not sign up if you cannot afford, want take the time, have no motivation to send, or do not agree with our rules and requirements.
There will be a deadline to send your package that will be given along with your reciever's information. The deadline is for everyone.
You MUST send your package in time of the deadline.

There is also a deadline to fill out the questionnaire. DO NOT FILL IT OUT AND POST IT IN THIS THREAD. DO NOT PM IT.
Email your fully answered questionnaire to : [email protected]
The DEADLINE to fill out the questionnaire is : Sunday, JUNE 13TH, 2004
NO more questionnaires will be accepted after this date. This will be posted in all of the general forums so there will be no excuse for you to miss it. If you do, we're sorry. We will more than likely have more swaps in the future, and you can participate then.

Allow us time after this date to swap names out. Your reciever's information will be sent out via-PM shortly after the questionnaire deadline. Make sure your PM Inboxes are cleared so there will be no problem sending the information.

If you agree to everything we've said previously,
Please fill out and send the following to: [email protected]
BY SUNDAY, JUNE 13, 2004

------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Your first and last name:

2. Full Mail Address (include country):

3. Email address and Pet Talk ID:

4. Number of pets:

5. Pets names, ages, breeds:

6. What are your pets favorite types of toys, treats, etc. ?

7. Does your pet ever wear clothing (sweaters, bandanas, etc.)? If so, please list what sizes.

8. Is there anything you have really been meaning to get your pet(s)?

9. Is there any type of toy/treat your pet really does not like or you prefer not to give to them?

10. Do you collect anything?

11. What is your favorite color? Favorite animal?

12. If you were to receive a shirt, what size would you need?

13. Do you mind sending your gift to another country?

14. Is there anything else about yourself or pets you'd like to add?

15. Please let us know, if at all, who you've previously swapped with if you'd rather not send to them again.

16. If you have any specific requests or questions please address them here.

------------------------------------------------------------------

***The last two questions will not be sent to the person who recieves your name***

We want this to be fun for everyone and for everyone to recieve their gifts, so PLEASE fully think about all of the points we've brought up before sending in your questionnaire. Once your questionnaire is sent, and the deadline for questionnaires is over you are fully responsible to send your package to your reciever. There is NO backing out after June 13th, 2004.

If you have any further questions before filling out the questionnaire, PM Amy (wolf_q), Kay (Kfamr) or send them by Email at : [email protected] Please specify in the subject line that it is a question.

You may ask general questions in this thread, but send personal questions to the contact we stated previously.

**EDIT**

We've decided to make the date to send your package Monday, August 16th. After you recieve your swapper's contact information, you will have approximately 2 months to send your packages out. NO LATER THAN SUNDAY, AUGUST 16TH. PACKAGES MUST BE IN THE MAIL BY OR ON AUGUST 16TH.

Kfamr
05-24-2004, 02:39 AM
I'm going to make a list of those I have recieved questionnaires from here.

1 NoahsMommy
2 FizzGiggs_Mommy
3 Sirrahbed
4 Miss Meow
5 doglover9501
6 wolfsoul
7 petlover
8 My Peanuts
9 JENFER
10 anna_66
11 Cincysmom
12 captain
13 heinz57_79
14 Shelteez2
15 molucass
16 teenster3
17 Minai
18 catmandu
19 Tikeyas_mom
20 sirrahved
21 wolfie
22 Corinna
23 veegan
24 Rubymutt
25 Amber
26 RedHedd
27 Catcrazylady
28 Catlover4ever
29 robinh
30 shais_mom
31 Luckies4me
32 zippy-kat
33 dukedogsmom
34 kimlovescats
35 countrycowgirl
36 jazzcat
37 Kfamr
38 YellowLabLover
39 ally cat's mommy
40 MariaM
41 RobiLee
42 neko1
43 Karen
44 wolf_q

Kfamr
05-24-2004, 12:55 PM
Bump

Cataholic
05-24-2004, 03:02 PM
I think you have done an excellent job of addressing all the other 'issues' that have developed with the other exchanges. You were clear and to the point. Let's hope people respect the rules. Good job.

petlover
05-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
I think you have done an excellent job of addressing all the other 'issues' that have developed with the other exchanges. You were clear and to the point. Let's hope people respect the rules. Good job.

My thoughts exactly

Kfamr
05-24-2004, 04:42 PM
Thanks Johanna and Jan.

Amy and I literally spent 2 hours searching the forums for any questions/concerns we should include, wording and re-wording it all, adding more questions, and so on.

It was fun actually, although I read it outloud about 12 times so I could see if anything was confusing. :p My throat gota little dry after a while.;)

luckies4me
05-24-2004, 04:57 PM
I am definitely going to participate again! :D I will send my questionair later on today as I just had a new litter of ratties born this afternoon and I need to ooh and aww over them for a bit more, and also have to straighten up the house as we just got our carpets cleaned and now everything needs to be put back in it's space. :)

Shelteez2
05-24-2004, 06:29 PM
I know the questionnaires have to be filled out by June 13, but did you guys have any idea of when you wanted the presents mailed out by?

Kfamr
05-24-2004, 06:32 PM
We're still thinking of a date.

We will let you know when you recieve your contact information. :)
More than likely sometime in August.

wolf_Q
05-24-2004, 06:39 PM
OK well we decided LOL.

The send by date is Monday, August 16th. That will give you approximately two months after you receive your name to buy gifts and mail it.

Blustang24
05-24-2004, 09:28 PM
Never again! :rolleyes: I hope you all have fun though! :)

I realized this may have not been taken the way I meant it. I just mean I am going through some pretty rough financial times now, so I won't be able to afford to, for what seems like forever, that's why I said Never again! lol darn money. lol Maybe sometime I can join in though.

dukedogsmom
05-24-2004, 09:37 PM
In that case then, yes! I'll do it again. It's great fun.

Karen
05-24-2004, 10:15 PM
I'll be sending my questionnaire in the next day or so!

sirrahbed
05-25-2004, 10:54 AM
I sent my questionaire in. We had talked about doing a "cat" version at Cat General but decided not to overlap with this one:) I did , however, put "kitties only" in the preferences at the end because cats are all I know!!! Hope this is a good compromise. It sounds like fun!!! Thank you Kay and Amy, for all the organization and work!!!:D

PS this will also serve as a *BUMP*

lv4dogs
05-25-2004, 11:16 AM
I have one ? before I decide to participate, I want the truth,
What ipercentage of people that participate in pet talk gift swaps do not receive their gift?

I would love to participate but I just held a gift swap on another forum & a couple people never got their gift, being a nice person I bought them all gifts, thats an extra 50 bucks from me, I just really don't want to chance being burned. It stinks

Kfamr
05-25-2004, 11:43 AM
Last time we did this only 2 people did not recieve gifts.

One person's gift got lost in the mail, and supposedly another is being sent.

The other person who did not send will not return e-mails, PM's or anything. :mad:

Minai
05-25-2004, 12:00 PM
This sounds fun... but question is, would you allow a newbie to participate?

Kfamr
05-25-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Minai
This sounds fun... but question is, would you allow a newbie to participate?

Yes, of course, anyone is allowed to participate as long as they follow by the rules. :)

sirrahbed
05-25-2004, 12:02 PM
You are only a newbie at your first post:D YOU are a *RESIDENT*

Minai
05-25-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
You are only a newbie at your first post:D YOU are a *RESIDENT*

ohhh okay then! ;) Thanks.

lv4dogs
05-25-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Last time we did this only 2 people did not recieve gifts.

One person's gift got lost in the mail, and supposedly another is being sent.

The other person who did not send will not return e-mails, PM's or anything. :mad:

hmmmm wonder if it is the same person that participated in my gift swap on another board?
The same thing is happening there. We have not heard anything from her but last we did a couple months ago a package was supposably being sent out that week:confused: :confused: :mad:

Kfamr
05-26-2004, 09:41 AM
bump

sirrahved
05-26-2004, 10:22 AM
I would love to participate. I love sending gifts, buying gifts. It's what I live for. But maybe people don't want me to participate?

Kfamr
05-26-2004, 10:26 AM
What do you mean?

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-26-2004, 10:28 AM
I'd love to participate, but I don't think I will. Mayvbe some day in the future I will live in a place that has DECENT pet shops:rolleyes:

I KNOW I could order stuff on line, but it just takes the enjoyment out of it for me - I LOVE sending out pressies (;) as a couple of you know;) ) , and I like to give them a personal touch, so THANKS KAY for organising this, but I'll pass this time!

sirrahved
05-26-2004, 10:31 AM
There are lots of people that got mad at me before, so I've tried to only say nice things, but maybe this doesn't make up for before? I wouldn't want anyone to resent me. Maybe I will fill out the questionaire and test my luck?

Kfamr
05-26-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by sirrahved
There are lots of people that got mad at me before, so I've tried to only say nice things, but maybe this doesn't make up for before? I wouldn't want anyone to resent me. Maybe I will fill out the questionaire and test my luck?

No matter how many people are "mad" at you, as long as you're a participating member of PT (and you are) you're allowed to swap.
The opinion of others on here doesn't decide whether or not you get to participate in PT things. :p

Rio and Me
05-26-2004, 03:50 PM
Ok i will loved to do it but me being in England is a hell of away to send a package (mailing bill etc) it would just be an extra charge to the person who got me!!!
Is it still good to enter?
Ky

sirrahved
05-26-2004, 04:00 PM
It's not terribley expensive to ship overseas from US from my experience.

Kfamr
05-26-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Rio and Me
Ok i will loved to do it but me being in England is a hell of away to send a package (mailing bill etc) it would just be an extra charge to the person who got me!!!
Is it still good to enter?
Ky

YES! Enter! :D

Some poeple don't mind shipping overseas. :)

wolf_Q
05-28-2004, 10:47 PM
There has been more questionnaire's received, but I'm gonna wait until Kay can edit her post, otherwise I'll just make it confusing.

****BUMP**** We're still accepting entries, please send yours in

Karen
05-28-2004, 10:51 PM
Can I send mine next week? I wanna play!

wolf_Q
05-28-2004, 10:54 PM
Yes you can send them in before June 13th. :)

MariaM
05-28-2004, 11:22 PM
I'm still thinking. I mean, I'm sure it will be fun, but I'm wondering wether I can scrounge up the money. I still have to get Major some stuff and a couple birthday presents. Not to mention my ever growing list of things to get. I'll see though.

wolf_Q
05-28-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by MariaM
I'm still thinking. I mean, I'm sure it will be fun, but I'm wondering wether I can scrounge up the money. I still have to get Major some stuff and a couple birthday presents. Not to mention my ever growing list of things to get. I'll see though.

Yes please think about it fully before signing up, keep in mind $20 for the gifts and at least $5 (probably more like $10+) for shipping.

MariaM
05-28-2004, 11:37 PM
Don't worry, I will. I'm leaning towards yes but I'll see how much the Gentle Leader costs lol. And Major is going low on dog food, right now he has the Wal-Mart brand but I want to get him the Purina.

shais_mom
05-29-2004, 12:06 AM
I will reply to this later just making sure I don't forgoet.

IMHO - which isn't worth a lot
if you didn't SEND a gift you don't need to sign up for this one....
THIS is directed to ONE person NOT the people who didn't get it b/c of the mail service. This other person has never bothered to reply to Amy with a reason or a kiss my rear in gear or nothing.

MariaM
05-29-2004, 12:08 AM
Lol ok now I'm just confused (am I surprised? Nope)

shais_mom
05-29-2004, 12:14 AM
Lol ok now I'm just confused (am I surprised? Nope)

Why???

Was it what I said???

I hope not, b/c I didn't mean to confuse you to make you not participate. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Corinna
05-29-2004, 12:16 AM
just sent mine to you. Merlin and the gang had so much fun getting the stuff outof the box. It was kismet I got a statue I had been wanting but hubby couldn't find any where. Thanks a gin RobinH I have it on my comuter top so I see it every day.

MariaM
05-29-2004, 12:18 AM
Your last post, (I forget how to quote) was it directed toward me? If it was, I didn't really understand it.

[I will reply to this later just making sure I don't forgoet.

THIS is directed to ONE person NOT the people who didn't get it b/c of the mail service. This other person has never bothered to reply to Amy with a reason or a kiss my rear in gear or nothing.]

Ok you might not have been talking to me, but IF you were, I didn't get it. Sorry!:rolleyes: Thats me. I get confused easily.

wolf_Q
05-29-2004, 12:21 AM
MariaM, shais_mom's post was not referring to you. It was referring to the last gift swap which you did not participate in.

popcornbird
05-29-2004, 12:21 AM

THIS is directed to ONE person NOT the people who didn't get it b/c of the mail service. This other person has never bothered to reply to Amy with a reason or a kiss my rear in gear or nothing.]

Ok you might not have been talking to me, but IF you were, I didn't get it. Sorry!:rolleyes: Thats me. I get confused easily.

I don't think she was referring to YOU. I believe she was directing her post to the person who signed up to participate in the LAST gift swap, and never sent them out, after making the commitment.

GoldenRetrLuver
05-29-2004, 12:23 AM
Wish I could do another one this year. :(

I'm sort of trying to *save* my money now; so maybe next time.

Have fun, guys! :)

luckies4me
05-29-2004, 11:14 AM
Last time there was an option if people could chose to send to someone with a lot of different pets, such as myself. Is that going to be done this year? Since I do have a lot of pets, and most of them all need seperate items, I would prefer the person know ahead of time what they are getting into, and I would in turn prefer someone with a lot of pets, as I feel that is only fair. I know there are many of us here with several different types of pets that we own, so I was wondering if this is going to be taken into consideration for this round like it was last time?

MariaM
05-29-2004, 12:19 PM
OH ok sorry for the mix-up, thats just me!

I was also wondering about that, many pets thing, because I only have one puppers. I also don't know a bunch about fish and cat stuff lol, birds, rats, and all those other pets you guys have out there!

RubyMutt
05-29-2004, 03:21 PM
Yea! Count me in! I'll get to work on the questionnaire right now :D

shais_mom
05-29-2004, 04:26 PM
Your last post, (I forget how to quote) was it directed toward me? If it was, I didn't really understand it.

[I will reply to this later just making sure I don't forgoet.

no absolutely positively 100% NO WAY was I talking to YOU!!!
and to quote you click on the quote icon right beside edit!;)

shais_mom
05-29-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
MariaM, shais_mom's post was not referring to you. It was referring to the last gift swap which you did not participate in. popcornbird

I don't think she was referring to YOU. I believe she was directing her post to the person who signed up to participate in the LAST gift swap, and never sent them out, after making the commitment.

shais_mom
05-29-2004, 04:28 PM
MariaM, shais_mom's post was not referring to you. It was referring to the last gift swap which you did not participate in.
posted by popcornbird

EXACTLY!
I was not reffering to MariaM

tikeyas_mom
05-30-2004, 02:22 AM
I'm in.. I sent you an email Amy.

wolf_Q
05-30-2004, 10:48 AM
Luckies, those are things to address in the very last question. Please put specific requests there. All requests will be taken into consideration and we'll do what we can.

Kay will have to edit her post on page one to add these, but I'll put them here for now...

catmandu
Tikeyas_mom
sirrahved
wolfie
Corinna
veegan
Rubymutt
Amber

luckies4me
05-30-2004, 10:53 AM
Luckies, those are things to address in the very last question. Please put specific requests there. All requests will be taken into consideration and we'll do what we can.

Actually I think this should be a mandatory question. Of course, it's your swap so your decision. I think people should have the right to chose whether to send to a family with multiple pets, or one who only has a couple. Not everyone here has tons of money to spend on multiple pets, and I believe it's best that the person know before hand, and feel it's respectful to ask them if they mind sending to a person who has several different types of pets. It was a question on the last gift swap, and I feel it made things a lot easier on people. So if people chose to, they could send to people with a lot of pets, and if they didn't want to, they had an option to send to someone with say, only three pets. I just think it would be nice to have this option for everyone, as not everyone's income is the same, and buying for multiple pets can get pretty spendy. Just my two cents worth, not like it means much. :p

wolf_Q
05-30-2004, 11:22 AM
Actually, it wasn't a question on the other swap. This questionnaire is almost exactly the same.

There really are not that many people with a large amount of different kind of pets, such as yourself.

I don't think it's very hard to just say "I'd like to send to somebody with just cats" or something like that under this question:

16. If you have any specific requests or questions please address them
here.

If you don't say you have any specific requests or questions you are saying you don't care who you send to...so we'll have you send to whoever we choose. ;)

luckies4me
05-30-2004, 11:25 AM
Actually, it wasn't a question on the other swap. This questionnaire is almost exactly the same.

There really are not that many people with a large amount of different kind of pets, such as yourself.

I don't think it's very hard to just say "I'd like to send to somebody with just cats" or something like that under this question:

16. If you have any specific requests or questions please address them
here.

If you don't say you have any specific requests or questions you are saying you don't care who you send to...so we'll have you send to whoever we choose. ;)

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I could care less who *I* send to, but I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed sending to me, a person with a lot of pets if they really can't afford it. Do you understand? LOL

I just want whoever is sending to me to know right off I have a lot of pets. So maybe I guess if they don't want to they can just say they would rather send to someone with a small amount? I just want to make sure that whoever gets ME, that they can afford it? LOL. I guess it doesn't really matter. :p

wolf_Q
05-30-2004, 11:35 AM
I don't know how it's about affording it.....with multiple pets you just buy multiple, less expensive items which would add up to be the same as say, a couple more expensive gifts for one dog.

Like I said earlier, that's what question number 16 is for. If somebody doesn't make a request then that means they have no problems sending to a person with multiple pets such as you, Luckies.

I know there were a few people that wanted to do a "cats only" swap so they just stated under that question they'd like to send to somebody with only cats.....problem solved, they get to do a cats only swap.

Last year for those who had different types of pets (other than cats and dogs) I tried to have people who also had those types of pets send to them, so they'd know better what to buy for them. But we can only do so much....just take my advice ( ALL OF YOU) and utilize question 16, okay? You can put that you want to send to somebody with just dogs, with cats and dogs, with cats, dogs, ferrets, rabbits, horses, fish, rats, whatever! I don't even care if you put a specific person that you want to send to (or don't want to send to). All requests will be taken into CONSIDERATION. :)

When Kay gets back maybe she can put something about this on the first page...

luckies4me
05-30-2004, 11:38 AM
OK, I just didn't want anyone to feel overwhelmed, you know? Of course, they can always make things too! :D I'll try to get my questionair filled out as soon as possible. Sorry for being such a pain, I was just a little confused is all. :o

wolfsoul
05-30-2004, 06:06 PM
You got mine, right?

And was my request alright? I asked if I could send to someone with atleast a dog and a cat, and preferably a small animal too. Is that okay?

Kfamr
05-31-2004, 02:52 PM
I updated the list.

PLEASE remember to send questionnaires to the EMAIL.

NOT BY PM.

G.P.girl
05-31-2004, 04:33 PM
we have till june 13th to enter? i want to enter but i have to think about it...i'm not a very financially stable person, (parents seem to enjoy cutting allowance for no reason ;)) but i'l see what i can do. cause i love sending things and getting things:D

Kfamr
05-31-2004, 04:37 PM
Yes. June 13th is the last day we will be accepting questionnaires.

Kfamr
06-01-2004, 07:22 PM
bump

Kfamr
06-02-2004, 11:30 AM
bump

wolfsoul
06-02-2004, 01:54 PM
Since no one cared to answer my question I am going to assume that my request has been met.

I have my new address but I forget the postal code. I'll email it tomorrow.

Jordan

Kfamr
06-02-2004, 01:57 PM
No one cared? Uh okay, whatever.

I missed your question in this thread. I've been gone in Ohio too.
Your requests are fine.

But, if you were talking about the questionnaire..
I figured you were just going to send the address whenever possible. Just get it in before June 13th. I didn't see any question in your questionnaire. You just said if there was any problem to let you know.

wolfsoul
06-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Yes, I just meant the request that I made about the certain pets that I would like to give to...I'll try and give my address tonight. The school computers won't let anyone onto hotmail so I'll have to get someone else to go on for me and send it, but first I'll have to get my postal code lol.

Amber
06-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Kay or Amy did you get my e-mail?

Kfamr
06-02-2004, 06:36 PM
Yes.

Kfamr
06-03-2004, 12:43 PM
bump~

I just updated the list.

luckies4me
06-03-2004, 01:22 PM
I am a dork. When I send my list I forgot the country but I also gave you the wrong zip. It's 97403 not 97405. Just want to make sure you get that correction! :)

veegan
06-04-2004, 02:59 AM
yay! cant wait to get shopping!

now that Im an "experienced" gift exchanger ;) and have seen what other people give/receive, I have some great ideas!

Kfamr
06-05-2004, 12:30 AM
*Bump.*

Off to check the e-mail now. :)

luckies4me
06-05-2004, 02:12 PM
Kay did you get my questionair? :)

Kfamr
06-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Yup.

Kfamr
06-06-2004, 12:07 AM
I'm not sure if it was spam mail or what, but if you tried e-mailing from the following e-mail adresses, your messages did not come through:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please try to e-mail it again, in regular text.

Also, please PM me if you'd like your e-mail taken out of this post.

Kfamr
06-06-2004, 07:13 PM
*Bump*

I'm going to check the mail again today....

Kfamr
06-09-2004, 01:34 AM
Just updated!

countrycowgirl
06-09-2004, 05:41 PM
i just sent mine:D

MariaM
06-09-2004, 06:20 PM
I'm still deciding!!! I don't know...I mean, if I don't, I'm sure there'll be another one. But it could be fun. But I need to get stuff for Major. But I'd like shopping for another pet. But I'm not sure about money...lol just debating the pro's and con's. :)

Kfamr
06-10-2004, 01:06 AM
Updated.

luckies4me
06-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Ooh I can't wait to go shopping!!!! :D

Kfamr
06-10-2004, 02:48 PM
There is three more days left to sign up for the second PT gift Swap of 2004.
Sunday, June 13th is THE LAST day to sign up.
NO more questionnaires will be accepted after the 13th.

I posted this same message in all general forums so there should be NO excuses this time.

jazzcat
06-10-2004, 03:05 PM
I sent mine last night. Hope you got it.

Kfamr
06-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Yup, just updated the list.

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Just sent mine now!!!:D (A VERY special lady has offered to help me out with the shopping, as the pet shops here are rubbish!!!)

Kfamr
06-11-2004, 03:23 PM
Bump bump..!

wolfsoul
06-11-2004, 05:03 PM
If you missed the thread, my cat, Sara, passed away last month. :( So she will not need to be given gifts to.

However, I am getting a kitten at the end of July. But I understand if I don't recieve any cat things, considering I don't yet have the kitten. :)

Kfamr
06-12-2004, 02:12 AM
Everyone has today (6-12) and tomorrow (6-13) to send in their questionnaires!!

I'm going to check the e-mail right now and make any updates to the list.

neko1
06-12-2004, 07:36 AM
I just sent mine in:)

luckies4me
06-12-2004, 02:55 PM
I put in my questionair that I preferred to send to a dog person, but I do not mind sending to cat people either so you can scratch that. I don't care who I shop for. Just can't wait to go! Whoo hoo! :D

Kfamr
06-13-2004, 12:01 AM
Updated the list.

Everyone has until Midnight Eastern time today(6/13) to send in questionnaires. Amy and I will send out your information sometime this week, at the lastest the weekend.

luckies4me
06-13-2004, 12:30 AM
It's only the 12th though. So they have until tomorrow at 12 to send them in, as tomorrow is the 13th. ;)

Kfamr
06-13-2004, 12:32 AM
Hense the reason I put "Midnight Eastern time today(6/13)", which on the East it's the 13th.

luckies4me
06-13-2004, 12:45 AM
Hense the reason I put "Midnight Eastern time today(6/13)", which on the East it's the 13th.

Oooh OK LOL! :p

Kfamr
06-13-2004, 04:10 PM
Bump.

Remember, midnight eastern tonight is the cut-off.

NoahsMommy
06-13-2004, 04:53 PM
WOOHOO!!!! I can't wait!!!

Is it time yet?? ;)

RubyMutt
06-13-2004, 05:17 PM
:D I'm so excited!

luckies4me
06-13-2004, 05:30 PM
I can't wait either! I want to know who I am shopping for. :D Ooh this is going to be so much fun! :D

Kfamr
06-13-2004, 05:36 PM
You guys still have to wait a few days to find out though. :p

NoahsMommy
06-13-2004, 05:37 PM
You guys still have to wait a few days to find out though. :p
Bratty pants!!!!

;)

veegan
06-14-2004, 02:36 AM
weeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee! cant wait!!! :D:D:D

Amber
06-14-2004, 02:25 PM
yay! I got my person!

I can't wait to get shopping! :D :D :D

sirrahbed
06-14-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Amber
yay! I got my person!

I can't wait to get shopping! :D :D :D
yippee! me too and I have my list of ideas all ready to go:D Should be fun!

Kfamr
06-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Sorry to those who have not got their swap information yet.

Last night while I was in the middle of doing it, my internet cut off and I was just now able to get back on.

Everyone should have their information sometime today.

molucass
06-14-2004, 04:06 PM
I can't wait to get my person! :)

Kfamr
06-14-2004, 04:22 PM
Well you're gunna have to. :p

luckies4me
06-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Are you sending them to our PM box, or to our email? I haven't recieved mine yet, but I am looking forward to it! :D

Kfamr
06-14-2004, 05:05 PM
PM.

I have some other things to do right now but they will be out sometime today/tonight.

If it wasn't for our stupid internet tehy would have all been out last night/this morning.

luckies4me
06-14-2004, 05:07 PM
No rush Kay. When you can do it, you can do it. I'm just excited! :D