PDA

View Full Version : Ally & Connor Video

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-24-2004, 12:45 AM
Thanks to T&P's Mom, I have learned how to capture video!!

Here is the ritual in my kitchen every time the fridge is opened!!!

(Adjust your speakers - for a deaf cat, Connor is very vocal!!!) :)

NoahsMommy
05-24-2004, 12:53 AM
Awww! Too cute!! :D

I don't know what Connor was saying but Noah DID NOT like it! He ran from the room and then ran back, looking for something. :eek:

I love that I can see people's furkids like this. It feels like we really know them. :)

popcornbird
05-24-2004, 01:55 AM
Awww!!! How CUTE! :D Its amazing how vocal Connor is, while his sister, Ally, is SO quiet! She didn't say a word in the entire video! I loved it! It was so nice to see your adorable kitties in action. :)

kimlovescats
05-24-2004, 02:26 AM
How adorable!!!:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-24-2004, 02:26 AM
It's also funny to watch how they circle around each other - ALMOST forgetting the other one is there - they are SO focussed on the Ham in the fridge! Connor definately makes up for Ally in the noise department - Dilmuns are actually well-known for being so quiet - they hardly "talk" at all, so it's nice to have a real chatterbox around!!

captain
05-24-2004, 03:04 AM
Fantastic video .............. WOW - Soooo vocal for HAM!!
Cute! :)

PayItForward
05-24-2004, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
It's also funny to watch how they circle around each other - ALMOST forgetting the other one is there - they are SO focussed on the Ham in the fridge! Connor definately makes up for Ally in the noise department - Dilmuns are actually well-known for being so quiet - they hardly "talk" at all, so it's nice to have a real chatterbox around!!
It is funny as when mine meet they headbutt or sniff bums and yours look like they are thinking about it but veer off at the last moment :D

Mmm, I wonder if I can get my herd together and looking cute enough to film.... I'll have to read my camera mannual AND Debbies posting film tutorial.

catnapper
05-24-2004, 07:06 AM
They looked like sharks circling their prey! LOL

I had the speakers turned up, and Pouncer came flying into the room demanding to know who this other cat was and why he was getting ham! Now Pouncer wants ham.

Who says cats don't have a language? Pouncer understood each and every meow.

catlover4ever
05-24-2004, 08:06 AM
Julie that was just too funny. :) Do you think they gave my furkids tips because mine do the exact same thing at night when I get ready to make Mark a sandwich for his lunch.

QueenScoopalot
05-24-2004, 08:40 AM
I can't get over the resemblance of Connor & my deaf grey cerebellar hypoplasia google-eyed Brandon! Brandon is VERY LOUD too lol!:D

ramanth
05-24-2004, 08:50 AM
Adorable! :D

sirrahbed
05-24-2004, 09:13 AM
That sounded more like a kitty choir than just Connor!!! I am LOVING these videos! Now I really feel more like I know your kitties better and better! Ah!!!!!

catmandu
05-24-2004, 10:57 AM
Poor Connor , wanted that Ham , so bad , he sounds like JJJ3 , when the Whiskas Temptations are out! I hope it was the Deli Smoked Ham , as that is Connor and Ally Favorite , at The Parteees!

Cataholic
05-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Julie, that was too cute. I first thought of sharks in a feeding frenzy. Then, race cars circling the loop. Now, can you imagine my guys when it is food time? It requires lots of patience.

catcrazylady
05-24-2004, 11:28 AM
LOL!! Connor you defintately let momma know what you want!! How CUUUUUTE! I love the video's where the babies are noisy! Ally looked at Connor like he was being so silly!
Great video! We want MORE!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

CatMama78
05-24-2004, 11:56 AM
That is very cute. They sure like their ham. My guys act like that for their soft food treat, Sophisticat!

Barbara
05-24-2004, 01:36 PM
Wow I could see it! (most of the videos here I cannot see:( )

Ally looks exactly how I thought but the Connor boy: he must get some ham from time to time if I look at his silhouette:p

Twink
05-24-2004, 05:23 PM
Tee hee. I played this one with the volume up, and my boys are now VERY confused! :D

Connor has such a cute voice! I love talkative kitties. And Ally is so unique and pretty.

This video thing is great!!

Killearn Kitties
05-25-2004, 10:46 AM
Oh, they are so cute! Connor particularly is getting very excited. How sweet. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-25-2004, 02:19 PM
:D :D

Yeah, got another videophile! :D

sirrahbed
05-25-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Twink

This video thing is great!!
Wow! Isn't it he best??? We are literally breaking out in videos!!!
And...I don't have one...waa!!! oh wait...I DO NOT WHINE.:cool:

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-25-2004, 07:48 PM
OH CONNOR I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Your pacing and meowing was so precious and pitiful that i would have given you ANYTHING in the whole world!!!!:D

Ally seems like the little lady.. . getting the boy to do all the begging for her...;)

*KISSES* for Ally and Connor