PDA

View Full Version : OK!!! Peanut Butter video's!

catcrazylady
05-23-2004, 03:13 PM
For the Peanut Butter fan club and all it's WHINEY BABIES we got video's. I didn't do 1 video or even 2 video's, I did 3 video's! I told PB that he was getting me into trouble for not behaving and letting me video him. I then explained to him that it was for his fan club and boy did he turn on the charm!
We are starting off with the worst and building to the heart melter!
Here he is!

catcrazylady
05-23-2004, 03:15 PM
More Peanut Butter

BCBlondie
05-23-2004, 03:16 PM
AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D He's sooo fuzzy!! He looks super soft! :) omg he's the cutest thing!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful videos ^_^

catcrazylady
05-23-2004, 03:18 PM
The last one of my LOVE MUFFIN!

btw/I huffed and kissed that big belly when we were done!

CatMama78
05-23-2004, 03:26 PM
OMG!!!! Big grins! PB is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!

Those reach and grab paws, that pale pink nose and of course that big floofy belly. I just want to nuzzle him - he's so adorable.

Freckles
05-23-2004, 03:26 PM
Loved that mid-air kneading.:)

sirrahbed
05-23-2004, 05:47 PM
I LOVE YOU PEANUT BUTTER!!!
OMG Those videos were so much fun to watch! I know I had to WHINE to get them, but hey, I don't care!:rolleyes: I am shameless in my begging:D PB you are so adorable!! I have never seen air bisbuits quite like that! Such HUGE paws on such a sweet animal. Oh and the close up face shots!!! Those eyes ARE heart melters aren't they??? So LIQUID and SOULFUL :D

It was great! I even got hubby over here! We watched #1, #2 then OH NO!!! (it's ok it was BCBlondie the next post was admiring the first two) but I thought for a moment there was no video#3 and groaned and that is when I lost hubby - "you take this stuff too seriously!!!" and walks off rolling his eyes at me:rolleyes: so I had a quick sulk...glared at HIM and then turned back to the monitor and then watched #3!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!

Well after I had seen all of them several times each I had to go get Dylan and love and hug on him for about ten minutes and he's like "wow meowmie, isn't this a little excessive?" but he patiently let me hug, love, huff and schmoozle. Oh yes, and..
I LOVE YOU PEANUT BUTTER!!!
Tell your meowmie THANK YOU for the fan club video!!!!:D

catcrazylady
05-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Sirrahbed...Your NUTS!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
Peanut Butter loves you too and he was proud to show his self off for the fan club!
I was a little ashamed of him because he had an eye booger but I new if I tried to get it out he would take off!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif
Thanks everyone for the compliments. He is my love and I'm happy to share him!

sirrahbed
05-23-2004, 06:28 PM
WHO is calling WHO nuts?;) :p You think maybe I DO need a life? I was excited!! I was sitting in anticipation!! Is that so nuts?? BTW, I didn't see any eye boogers. Dylan gets those too. Guess they just show up on the orange. Well, I guess all three get them from time to time. I can tell Dylan and PB apart more now - Not only does PB has bigger paws - his face is broader and more teddy bear-like. His fur appears to be finer also - fluffier and longer while Dylan's is almost like a shag cut - short in places and long in places. His belly is actually pretty short!!
Anyway - the videos are great!! Hubby is thinking about getting us a new camera - he can justify it in his mind better especially with Misha (grand-daughter) arriving in August and Missy being so far away. We are all saving up to get one for Misha's mom and dad first (our son and DIL)

catnapper
05-23-2004, 07:30 PM
Ahhhhhh.... life is good now that I got to see that big love bug! He looks like a great big huggable teddy bear. And he's too impossibly cute sitting there with his happy feet going a mile a minute! I once again fell in love on PT!!!!

I did spy a bit of Leroy in the background too!

Laura's Babies
05-23-2004, 07:46 PM
(SWOON! SWOON! SWOON!) I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!
BOOM....I just hit the floor...FAINTED!

jazzcat
05-23-2004, 08:21 PM
Awww, I had my PB fix for the night!!!
**SWOON**

Great videos and thanks for answering the call of the fan club!

Fallon
05-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Cute! The air-kneading is so priceless and what an adorable face and eyes. What gorgeous fluffy videos.

kimlovescats
05-23-2004, 08:35 PM
Oh Lisa ... thank you for making me SMILE!!! I am IN LOVE with your Peanut Butter!!! He is so much a mixture of my Dexter, RB Duncan and even my new boy Griffin!

MORE PLEASE~!:)

catcrazylady
05-23-2004, 10:43 PM
Thanks everyone for all the PB compliments. He is a sweetie and I do adore him. He hadn't been to cooperative with the camera until today. I swear he did it just for you guys!

Sirrahbed, I hope you get a new camera that takes video's. It is a lot of fun. Just let us talk to hubby and I'm sure we can convince him!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Catnapper, you did see Leroy in one of the video's. If you listen you will hear a big crash in the first or second video and that would be Leroy making a scene because PB was getting all the attention!

Kim, I will post more video's as soon as you do!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif I want video's of Angel, Griffin and Tucker!
PLEASE!
Thanks again everybody!

NoahsMommy
05-23-2004, 11:24 PM
OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER TOO!!! :D

I love the last two where he's kneading the air! What a total doll!!!

KISSES to Peanut Butter! You sweet, cuddly guy!!! :) :) :)

Uniqueviking
05-23-2004, 11:54 PM
Awwww, he is absolutely adorable. Total cutenss overload

Do you take requests? How about a Pete video :D :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-24-2004, 03:11 AM
AWWWW PB is gorgeous! I just wanted to reach through the monitor and give him big scritchies!! Thanks for posting!

Vio&Juni
05-24-2004, 05:39 AM
Mid air kneading - that is SOMETHING! Pichu started doing it too recently :) Is it a fluffy guy thing?

Peanut Butter is so handsome and so sweet!

lizzielou742
05-24-2004, 06:59 AM
OMG what a MUFFIN!!!!!! Your Peanut Butter is ADORABLE!!!! I just wanted to give him big kisses right through the computer monitor!!!

I think I've fallen in love too!

catmandu
05-24-2004, 11:11 AM
Well I need a Life TOO < as Iwas so excited to see Peanut Butter , do his Cat Aerobics , doing the Toy Play stretch! Great Cats ane they had such Fun , at The Mall Invasion , at the Steak Place!

catlover4ever
05-24-2004, 11:44 AM
OMG!!!! :) :) He's making air biscuits!!!!! I am sooooooooooooo in love with Peanut Butter!!!!!! I wanted to jump through the computer screen and give that big, fluffy belly a grat big rub and kiss.

I have GOT to get me a camera that makes videos!!!!

catcrazylady
05-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by catlover4ever
I have GOT to get me a camera that makes videos!!!!

Yes you do!! We would love to see all of your babies but I would just die for a video of Abner!!! You know how he turns me to mush!!

Steffi N
05-24-2004, 03:09 PM
Peanut Butter looks so soft and snuggly.

YUM YUM YUM

Please deliver schmoozles and nosekissies from me too. :)

Twink
05-24-2004, 05:19 PM
I just got a Peanut Butter video and a Tigs video all in one day. Excuse me. I have to go die happily now!

Oh my GOSH, Peanut Butter, you great big teddy bear of a sweetheart angel muffin, I could just hug and kiss you to pieces. And I think I will!!!!!

*smooch smooch smooch smooch smooch smooch smooch*

popcornbird
05-24-2004, 05:32 PM
I think I'm on my way to Kentucky to kittynap that darling baby of your's!!! My goodness! He is CUTE!!! INCREDIBLY CUTE!!! Infact, I think he's the cutest cat that exists! Can I have him? Please, please, please? :D

*Joins in the Peanut Butter fan club*

catcrazylady
05-24-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Infact, I think he's the cutest cat that exists! Can I have him? Please, please, please? :D

You guys are so funny!Peanut Butter is a love muffin and I woudn't give him up for the world. BUT I do have a blind nasty cat that I would consider giving away!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Just kidding about Magoo! Thanks everyone for the wonderful compliments on my big fuzzy lover boy! He is a sweety!

RedHedd
05-24-2004, 08:33 PM
OMG! PB Air Biscuits! SO CUTE! He's SO fluffy and I love the way he hugs your hand with his back legs in the first video. Mishi does that when I try to rub his belly. A full-on kitty hug! He's SO cute and fluffy and those paws! <SWOON> MUST SCHMOOZLE!

Killearn Kitties
05-25-2004, 10:39 AM
Aww, he is gorgeous. Just look at those ADORABLE fluffy paws! Please give them kisses from me. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-25-2004, 02:15 PM
Oh---my---god!!! *swoon* **clunk** (hit the floor after fainting from cuteness!)

I've never seen air biscuits!! Oh my god! I just can't get over how totally, completely, utterly adorable these videos are!!! Had I known, I would have personally come down there and taught you how to do videos if necessary!!!

What a total lovebug he is! In the first video, the first scene he's like "Talk to the paw" but then he gets the tummy rubs so he gives in and allows the camera. :D :D

And we can now see how big he really is by the perspective of your hand on him.

OMG, I just can't get over these videos. I want Peanut Butter sooooo bad!!!! But since I can't have him, can you please give him tummy rubs for me?

I air biscuits especially when they're made with big fluffy orangie feetsies. :D

ramanth
05-25-2004, 02:50 PM
Oh how you tempt us with that PB belly!! :eek: :p :D

And look at him making biscuits in the air... ADORABLE!