PDA

View Full Version : Nawtee boy in action

catnapper
05-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Hee Hee... I cut some Peonies from the garden today. I placed them in a vase while Pouncer was interested in what they were; so I started to take a video of him being sweet and sniffing the flowers.

What I got was a video of part sweet Pouncer, part nawtee Pouncer!

I love my little nawtee boy!

jazzcat
05-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Oh how cute!!! I love seeing him sniff the flowers!!!

I can't have fresh flowers in the house anymore because Jazz will always try to eat them.

bluekat
05-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Awww Pouncer is so cute!:D

Steffi N
05-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Pouncer looks so sweet sniffing the flowers. And then he walks away and finds the CAT TOY you so considerately placed by the mirror for him. :D :D

Randi
05-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Oh Poucer, you're one of my favourties, I'm glad to see you're having fun. :D

He's a gorgeous boy and looks SO cute playing, I was waiting for something to fall down, but it all seem to stay in place. :)

Kisses and scritchies from us.

catcrazylady
05-23-2004, 02:06 PM
ROFLOL!!! What a wonderful video!! He is adorable in the flowers but turns into a silly boy so quickly! Pouncer you love muffin! I just want to squeeze and hug you!
I can't believe he didn't knock anything off of the shelf!
Pouncer I hope you never grow up and we get entertained by you for many years. It's your meowmie that has to constantly get you out of trouble but we get to have all the fun!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Kirsten
05-23-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Steffi N
Pouncer looks so sweet sniffing the flowers. And then he walks away and finds the CAT TOY you so considerately placed by the mirror for him. :D :D

Ha ha ha, exactly! LOL :D

BTW, now Lily claims that Pouncer only wanted the flowers to send them to her! :)

Kirsten

catnapper
05-23-2004, 03:50 PM
That cat toy is ALWAYS there. He's only once or twice before played with it while there (I keep it there so I wouldn't TRIP over it all the time.) As for things falling down, one did fall after the video timed out! :D But no casulaties - it didn't break. I have no idea what prompted him to go from flowers to feathered toy, but he's my silly boy and nothing has to make sense for him!!!

Pouncer told me that he was trying to figure out how to send the flowers to Lily. Don't be surprised if they show up on the doorstep tomorrow morning for her!

jenluckenbach
05-23-2004, 05:23 PM
Pouncer wanted HIS feather!! Such a cutie :D

Fallon
05-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Aww how cute.. flowers for Lily. What a nice kitty. He does look sweet sniffing those pretty flowers, but he looks sweet being bad too. It looked like something was about to fall any sec. when I saw him playing with that feather. He's so silly. What a nice video!

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-24-2004, 06:38 AM
HeeHee Pouncer is such a NAWTEE boy - but with that gorgeous face he can get away with it. I think Meowmie is guilty of ENTRAPMENT - having the camera ready and putting such temptation in his path - he was SET UP!!!!!!

I have 2ft tall vase on my lounge floor, filled with glass pebbles and Peacock Feathers - sometimes I walk in and the vase is on the carpet and the feathers are all over the room :eek: (Ally and Connor are not allowed in the lounge as it's not cat-proof, but every now and again the sneak in!!!)

kimlovescats
05-24-2004, 11:03 AM
Geez MOM!!! Whad'ya expect when you strategically place a feather toy over BREAKABLES!!!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Cataholic
05-24-2004, 11:09 AM
Aw, Pouncer! You are so adorable. Your meowmie needs her head examined for having that toy placed where it was! I loved watching him in action. Great clip.

catlover4ever
05-24-2004, 11:40 AM
Oh what a cutie....and a little nawtee to boot. Catnapper you are so lucky because if any of my cats saw that toy all of the glass trinkets on the shelves would have been broken.

NoahsMommy
05-24-2004, 11:41 AM
Wait....I'm still on, "I cut some peonies from the garden today"!!! I'm highly impressed...they are gorgeous!!!! :D I would be the Grim Reaper for plants....

Super cute video! Pouncer is such a curious kitty.