PDA

View Full Version : Who do you have on your buddylist?

Kfamr
05-23-2004, 01:57 AM
Your PT Buddy List? Does anyone use it?
It sure does come in handy when you want to PM someone, you don't have to search the members list or the forum for them. :)

Here's my list. I recently added a few. Some of them have been on for a while, most of them are those that I PM often. I know i'm missing a few of my good, good friends on there, but we more than likely talk on AIM or something else. **Please don't feel bad if I don't have you on here, or if someone else doesn't have you on theirs....We still love you!!**

AdoreMyDogs
Ally Cat's Mommy
aly
Amber
anna_66
Blustang24
CamCamPup33
Cataholic
DogLover9501
Dogz
dukedogsmom
Fox-Gal
GoldenRetrLuver
Karen
Logan
Moose
pitbullmommy
ramanth
RobiLee
slleipnir
trayi52
Uabassoon
wolf_Q
YellowLabLover

If you don't use it, you should!! All you have to do is click the "Buddies" button next to someone's post, or add them manually by going to your user cp. Then, your list will be in your user cp, with and option to PM right next to each buddy's name.

GoldenRetrLuver
05-23-2004, 02:12 AM
A whooole bunch.
The ones off the top of my head, are...

CamCamPup33
LabLoverKEB
Foam
ILoveMyAbbyGirl
binka_nugget
wolfsoul
popcornbird
RubyMutt
slleipnir
ParNone
Kfamr
Moose
zanzanfergie
K9Soul
Uabassoon
primabella

I'm sure there are some others, too.

popcornbird
05-23-2004, 02:38 AM
My Buddy List...

Cataholic
GoldenRetrLuver

Yes..........only Johanna and Julie........my two *J* buddies. :D I have many many more PT friends that I PM all the time, are absolutely wonderful friends, and they SHOULD be on my buddy list, but for some reason, Johanna and Julie are the only ones that I listed........a long time ago, and I never added more. Probably because I PM them the most, and I started using the Buddy List feature so late. I need to add more. :o I normally just type user names when I PM others. I guess the main reason I don't have all my friends on the list is because I don't really use the buddy list feature that much.

Dogz
05-23-2004, 01:08 PM
My buddy list contains:
anna_66
CamCamPup33
Cookiebaker
GoldenRetrLuver
Holly's mom
K9soul
Kfamr
Pam
popcornbird
primabella

Amber
05-23-2004, 01:25 PM
My List-
BCblondie
Karen
anna_66
binka_nugget
camcampup33
cloverfdx
dukedogsmom
kfmr
EssTer
Foam
GoldenRetrLuver
iceyshiver21
jackiesdaisy1935
jenluckenbach
luckies4me
moosmom
popcornbird
primabella
tikeyas_mom
wolfsoul
Dogz
K9soul
RobiLee
slleipnir
trayi52
Uabassoon
wolf_Q
YellowLabLover
Moose

CamCamPup33
05-23-2004, 01:36 PM
I have..

Amber
amoore
Aspen and Misty
Cataholic
Dogz
G.P.girl
GoldenRetrLuver
green_chameleon_girl
Kfamr
lovemyshiba
micki76
mpoier
ParNone
primabella
Shelteez2
Slleipnir
tikeyas_mom
wolfsoul
wolf_Q

I don't use it that much either. lol :o

Miss Meow
05-23-2004, 04:38 PM
No one.

I'm a sporadic PMer, but have a pretty good memory for the spelling of users' names. Or I find a thread that they've posted in, and PM from there. It's the long way, but works for me. :)

NoahsMommy
05-23-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
No one.

I'm a sporadic PMer, but have a pretty good memory for the spelling of users' names. Or I find a thread that they've posted in, and PM from there. It's the long way, but works for me. :)
That's what I do too. :D

I never understood what it was for, other than to know who was online, but we have that at the main page...

Miss Meow
05-24-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
That's what I do too. :D

I never understood what it was for, other than to know who was online, but we have that at the main page...

Oh, good, I'm not the only one. I didn't want to give the impression that I had no buddies or anything! ;)

Barbara
05-24-2004, 03:33 AM
One feature of the buddy list: you can sent a PM to more than just one person. So if you want to agree meeting dates :D and things like that, it saves you time and your are sure you gave consistent information to more than one!