PDA

View Full Version : pet pictures

rogue24
01-03-2001, 04:01 PM
if anyone wants to see my cat theres pictures of her at www.vicsspace.com (http://www.vicsspace.com)

she's a little booger but I love her bunches. her name is tink

------------------
Victoria C. Robinson

Pam
01-05-2001, 04:34 PM
Tink looks like she could have some Siamese, Birman or Ragdoll in her. Am I right?

Troy
01-06-2001, 03:25 AM
...looks like a Tonkinese to me! Or at least some Burmese/Siamese?

4 feline house
01-06-2001, 04:48 PM
Or maybe just a plain ol' blue point siamese?

HowieDawn
01-07-2001, 01:47 PM
My favorite picture is of Tink curled up in the shorts. She's so cute http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

rogue24
01-17-2001, 08:54 PM
Pam
actually im not sure what she is i think she might be just siamese. my dad said burmese because of the long tail. who knows. and actually right now she's not anything because she is missing :-( we think someone took her. I am so heartbroken. I just want my tinkers back.

Originally posted by Pam:
Tink looks like she could have some Siamese, Birman or Ragdoll in her. Am I right?

------------------
Victoria C. Robinson

rogue24
01-17-2001, 08:56 PM
Troy not to sure what she is. she is currently missing so she is not anything right now. I am not sure what happened to her. I think someone took her so I am going to be putting up missing posters in my neighborhood.

Originally posted by Troy:

...looks like a Tonkinese to me! Or at least some Burmese/Siamese?

Troy
01-18-2001, 06:18 PM
There is nothing worse than a missing pet. I still remember vividly the anguish I felt whenever one of mine went missing - I hope that Tink shows up and that there is an innocent reason for her disappearance...

Let us know how its going and hang in there - good luck.

4 feline house
01-19-2001, 12:02 AM
Rogue-losing a pet can be heartbreaking and overwhelming. In case you don't already know all this, please take the time to check as many shelters you can locate in the phonebook or on the web in your area (not just the one run and funded by your city, but any private ones like the Humane Society or SPCA). Also call any vets in your area - most vets have a lost and found board that they let anyone use - whether you are their client or not. Also, if she has been injured, someone may have taken her to their vet, which is another reason to contact all the vets you can locate. And of course, check the ads in all your local papers. If you can afford it, place a lost ad in the paper, too, but be prepared for alot of calls from people wanting to give you their cat if you don't find your own. And don't give up after just two or three days - some cats have turned up weeks or even months later. I wish you the best of luck and hope you and she are reunited soon.