PDA

View Full Version : Another Leroy and his Paw video

catcrazylady
05-22-2004, 10:05 AM
I'm trying again!
I tell you he just can't keep that paw still!

jazzcat
05-22-2004, 10:44 AM
That is so funny!!!

My parent's cat, Miss Kitty, is kind of like that. Once you pet her she starts her right front paw going and she doesn't stop when you quit petting her, she keeps picking and going for a long time.

bluekat
05-22-2004, 10:46 AM
LOL Awwwww that is so cute!:D
Blueberry sometimes does that too:p

catnapper
05-22-2004, 11:00 AM
ROTFLBO!

Leroy looks so elegant and peaceful sitting there... then you look closer and see him "Strumming" the arm of the couch! Silly boy, meowmie's couch is very pretty! Please don't shred it just yet! :D

Laura's Babies
05-22-2004, 11:09 AM
Looks like he is just saying to himself "I LOVE THE FEEL OF THIS FABRIC!!!!!!!! Leroy is a DOLL!

catcrazylady
05-22-2004, 05:38 PM
Thats the word Catnapper!! STRUMMING! That is exactly what he does to everything! I have been trying to figure ou what to call it and strumming is exactly the right word! Maybe I should get him a guitar!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-22-2004, 07:44 PM
That is soooo funny! And when he flexes it at the end, you couldn't get him to do that again for the camera if you tried, could you?

Looked to me almost like he was absentmindedly petting the couch. :D :D

QueenScoopalot
05-22-2004, 08:18 PM
He's making HAPPY FEET! Too cute, and love how it's just that one paw going. :D

sirrahbed
05-22-2004, 08:43 PM
Leroy, you ALWAYS make me smile:D And, cat paws have to be one of the cutest things ever made!!

catnapper
05-22-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Thats the word Catnapper!! STRUMMING! That is exactly what he does to everything! I have been trying to figure ou what to call it and strumming is exactly the right word! Maybe I should get him a guitar!!
Hey, I"m from Philadelphia... we have the Mummers every January 1st! No Philly girl could ever forget Strumming! :D Since the Mummers use Banjos, you need to get him a Banjo! He could become world famous for his musical talents!

kimlovescats
05-22-2004, 10:21 PM
Ohhhhhhh the temptation!!! Just ALMOST close enough to kiss that paw and that pink nosie ... NOT FAIR!!!!!:D